The Toronto International Film Festival is winding down, but the deals keep coming. Anchor Bay Films and Celluloid Nightmares have closed distribution deals in English-speaking territories for the Adam Wingard-directed A Horrible Way To Die, a thriller which premiered Wednesday night at TIFF’s Vanguard program. A theatrical component is part of the mix. Pic follows an escaped serial killer as he blazes a violent cross-country path to meet up with the ex-girlfriend who put him behind bars. Simon Barrett wrote the script.
TORONTO: Anchor Bay Deal For Thiller 'Horrible Way To Die'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Latest TV News
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Notches Another Series High As It Nears April 2 Finale
- Miles Teller To Star In Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series ‘Too Old To Die Young’
- WGA Members Still Paying For Last Strike
- ‘Westworld’: Louis Herthum Upped To Series Regular For Season 2 On HBO
- ‘True Detective’: David Milch In Talks To Join Nic Pizzolatto For Potential Season 3 On HBO
- ‘Dance Moms’ Host Abby Lee Miller Says She’s Exiting Show As Jail Time Looms