The Toronto International Film Festival is winding down, but the deals keep coming. Anchor Bay Films and Celluloid Nightmares have closed distribution deals in English-speaking territories for the Adam Wingard-directed A Horrible Way To Die, a thriller which premiered Wednesday night at TIFF’s Vanguard program. A theatrical component is part of the mix. Pic follows an escaped serial killer as he blazes a violent cross-country path to meet up with the ex-girlfriend who put him behind bars. Simon Barrett wrote the script.
TORONTO: Anchor Bay Deal For Thiller 'Horrible Way To Die'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Comcast NBCU To Take Full Ownership Of Universal Studios Japan For $2.3B
- Lyndon Smith To Star In Shondaland ABC Drama Pilot, Ben Shenkman Co-Stars
- ‘Feud’ Gets Season 2 Order Ahead Of FX Series Premiere; Charles & Diana In Spotlight
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Late-Night Oscar Explainer Pops In Ratings
- Jerry Seinfeld, Kevin Hart & Sarah Silverman Lead Comedy Central Move Into Festival Biz With ‘Clusterfest’
- Vern Co Joins Gersh As New TV & Theater Agent