The Toronto International Film Festival is winding down, but the deals keep coming. Anchor Bay Films and Celluloid Nightmares have closed distribution deals in English-speaking territories for the Adam Wingard-directed A Horrible Way To Die, a thriller which premiered Wednesday night at TIFF’s Vanguard program. A theatrical component is part of the mix. Pic follows an escaped serial killer as he blazes a violent cross-country path to meet up with the ex-girlfriend who put him behind bars. Simon Barrett wrote the script.
TORONTO: Anchor Bay Deal For Thiller 'Horrible Way To Die'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
'Battle Creek' Review: Vince Gilligan's Old Script Witty Addition To CBS' Sunday, Says Dominic Patten
More From Fleming Jr
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’