The Toronto International Film Festival is winding down, but the deals keep coming. Anchor Bay Films and Celluloid Nightmares have closed distribution deals in English-speaking territories for the Adam Wingard-directed A Horrible Way To Die, a thriller which premiered Wednesday night at TIFF’s Vanguard program. A theatrical component is part of the mix. Pic follows an escaped serial killer as he blazes a violent cross-country path to meet up with the ex-girlfriend who put him behind bars. Simon Barrett wrote the script.
TORONTO: Anchor Bay Deal For Thiller 'Horrible Way To Die'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
Latest TV News
- ‘Scorpion’ Inches Up While ‘Minority Report’ Slips To 0.7 Adults 18-49 Rating
- Locomotive Taps Producer Alexis Alexanian As Production President
- Relativity Bankruptcy: Judge Approves Sale Of TV Assets To Stalking Horse
- WE TV Greenlights ‘Selling It: In The ATL’ For November Premiere
- ‘MTP Daily’ Averages 529K Viewers And 73K News Demo Viewers In Week 1
- Kevin McKeon Joins The Firm As Creative Executive