Todd Field has signed with CAA. The actor-turned filmmaker who wrote, directed and produced the Oscar-nominated 2001 film In the Bedroom and 2006’s Little Children, had been repped by WME. He has appeared as an actor in such films as Stanley Kubrick’s Eyes Wide Shut, and Field shared Oscar nominations for the scripts on both In the Bedroom and Little Children. He has just adapted the Boston Teran novel The Creed of Violence for Universal, and is eyeing it as his next directing project.
Director Todd Field Leaves WME For CAA
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest TV News
- NBA Awards Tipping Off In June On TNT
- Jason Jones & Samantha Bee’s ‘The Detour’ Renewed For Season 3 By TBS
- Apple Music Delays Release Of ‘Carpool Karaoke: The Series’
- ‘Descendants 2’ Set For Simultaneous July Premiere On Five Disney|ABC Television Group Networks
- Netflix Scales Chinese Entry Wall By Striking Licensing Deal With iQiyi
- ‘Rainbow Rangers’: Nickelodeon Acquires CGI-Animated Preschool Series From Genius Brands Int’l