Indian conglomerate Sahara India Pariwar is reported to be in exploratory talks to buy the debt-hobbled MGM studio for $2 billion, according to the Wall Street Journal. Bloomberg adds that the Broccoli family, owners of the James Bond rights, are aligned. What an endless soap opera. Later, Bloomberg corrected itself to say that Eon disavowed even knowing about the Indian bid.
Latest Twist In MGM Saga Unfolds In India?
What's Hot on Deadline
Alamo Drafthouse Chief Tim League Shares Ideas For Gender-Neutral Restrooms At Austin Theater Location
Latest TV News
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘You Me Her’ Roars Into TV’s New Sexual Frontier
- Starz Moving ‘Power’ & ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ To Sundays
- Beth Howland Dies: Actress Who Played Vera On ‘Alice’ Was 74
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Producers Apologize For Sunday’s Episode
- ‘The Americans’ To End Run With Two-Season Final Renewal By FX, EPs Ink Deals
- 'The Kennedys: After Camelot': Brett Donahue Cast As John F. Kennedy Jr. In Reelz Mini