Indian conglomerate Sahara India Pariwar is reported to be in exploratory talks to buy the debt-hobbled MGM studio for $2 billion, according to the Wall Street Journal. Bloomberg adds that the Broccoli family, owners of the James Bond rights, are aligned. What an endless soap opera. Later, Bloomberg corrected itself to say that Eon disavowed even knowing about the Indian bid.
Latest Twist In MGM Saga Unfolds In India?
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Latest TV News
- HLN Shows ‘Dr. Drew’ Out After Unveiling Ashleigh Banfield Plans
- Image Awards Set For February 11 On TV One
- HBO Acquires Tracey Ullman’s New Sketch Show; Sets Stand-up Comedy Specials
- ‘Raised By Wolves’ Comedy From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods. Set At ABC
- Britney Spears’ Carpool Karaoke Tease Approaches 2.6M Views As Full Video About To Go Public – Update
- John Krasinski And James Corden Explain How They Got Cut From All Your Favorite Movies