This weekend Summit Entertainment will re-release The Twilight Saga: Eclipse “allowing moviegoers to celebrate Bella’s birthday with their friends” in 1,187 theaters in North America. No, this isn’t a joke. Right now, the pic’s hefty tally is domestic $298.8M and foreign $372.8M.
Summit Getting Every Dollar From 'Eclipse'
What's Hot on Deadline
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest TV News
- ‘Archer’ Creator Looking To End Series With 10th Season
- ‘Legends Of Chamberlain Heights’ Duo Josiah Johnson & Quinn Hawking Sign With UTA
- ‘Mail Order Family’ Comedy Not Going Forward At NBC After Objections
- ABC Head Of PR Hope Hartman Departs To Do Docus, Starting with ‘The Judy Effect’
- NBC Buys ‘A Year To Remember’ Drama From Telefe USA & Kapital Entertainment
- ‘Dynasty’ Reboot Set At the CW With Josh Schwartz & Stephanie Savage