Showtime’s new programming chief David Nevins shows continuity with a renewal of the network’s comedy series The Green Room with Paul Provenza, which has received a six-episode order. Season 2 will be filmed in Los Angeles for a 2011 premiere. Hosted by comedian Paul Provenza, each episode features a handful of comedians as they tackle topics in an uncensored format. Provenza executive produces the series with Barbara Romen.
Showtime Renews 'The Green Room'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’ Makes An Impressively Demented Comic-Con Debut
- 'Doctor Who' Treats Hall H To Teaser For Christmas Special, Peter Capaldi & Pearl Mackie Farewell –Comic-Con
- ‘Dirk Gently’ Serves Up Clip-Heavy Panel In Hall H – Comic-Con
- ‘The Last Ship’ Season 4 Trailer Unveiled At Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: Departing ‘Doctor Who’ Showrunner On Peter Capaldi, Jodie Whittaker, More ‘Sherlock’ & ‘Dracula…
- Where Are Next ‘Game Of Thrones’ & ‘Ready Player One’? Future Franchise Candidates