Showtime’s new programming chief David Nevins shows continuity with a renewal of the network’s comedy series The Green Room with Paul Provenza, which has received a six-episode order. Season 2 will be filmed in Los Angeles for a 2011 premiere. Hosted by comedian Paul Provenza, each episode features a handful of comedians as they tackle topics in an uncensored format. Provenza executive produces the series with Barbara Romen.
Showtime Renews 'The Green Room'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Smacking Christian Grey's February Records With $47.5M+ Friday, Amazing $129M-$136M 4-day
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest TV News
- ‘Shark Tank’ Ratings Hit Season High, ‘Amazing Race’ Steadyish, ’20/20′ Surges
- Nigel Lythgoe To Exec Produce Dance Pic ‘Tackling Romeo’ – Berlin
- Angus Sampson Joins Hulu Drama ‘Shut Eye’; Manny Montana Cast in ABC’s ‘Conviction’
- NBC’s Matt Hubbard Comedy Pilot Adds Three To Family
- Natalie Martinez To Star In Fox Drama Pilot ‘A.P.B.’
- Maya Rudolph-Martin Short Variety Show Finally A Go At NBC