We haven’t had one of these in a while: a computer virus hit several big corporations today, including Disney and Comcast. No major work disruptions were reported, just annoyance by email boxes overflowing with spam. If you get an email with ‘Here you have’ in the subject line, do not click on the link that alleges to be a pdf document, that would spread the virus further. For the conspiracy theorists out there – this was not an attack on media companies. According to ABC News, Procter & Gamble, AIG and NASA were also affected. I personally thought the nation’s space agency would have better anti-virus protection.
Several Media Companies Attacked By 'Here You Have' Computer Virus
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Trial & Error’: Kristin Chenoweth To Star In Season 2 Of NBC Legal Comedy Series
- Peter Micelli Leaving CAA To Become Chief Strategy Officer For eOne
- ‘L.A. Confidential’: Brian J. Smith To Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘Unsolved’ Review: Tupac & Notorious B.I.G. Murder Drama A Mic Drop For USA
- Seth Gordon To Direct ‘Dan The Weatherman’ Fox Comedy Pilot
- ‘Scandal’ Star Bellamy Young To Topline ABC Comedic Soap Pilot ‘False Profits’