We haven’t had one of these in a while: a computer virus hit several big corporations today, including Disney and Comcast. No major work disruptions were reported, just annoyance by email boxes overflowing with spam. If you get an email with ‘Here you have’ in the subject line, do not click on the link that alleges to be a pdf document, that would spread the virus further. For the conspiracy theorists out there – this was not an attack on media companies. According to ABC News, Procter & Gamble, AIG and NASA were also affected. I personally thought the nation’s space agency would have better anti-virus protection.
Several Media Companies Attacked By 'Here You Have' Computer Virus
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest TV News
- ‘The Punisher’ Drops New Trailer In Hall H – Comic-Con
- ‘Outlander’ Surprises Fans With Screening Of Season 3 Debut – Comic-Con
- ‘Descendants 2’: Bobby Moynihan Is Voice of Dude The Dog
- ‘The Gifted’ Cast Unveils New Extended Trailer With All-New Mutant-Filled Footage — Comic-Con
- Bill Lawrence Unharmed After Plane Crash In New York City
- ‘The Orville’: Charlize Theron Confirmed To Guest Star In Seth MacFarlane’s Fox Series