Just as CNN announced his new show on the cable network, Piers Morgan’s old one, America’s Got Talent, hit an eight-week high among adults 18-49. The NBC talent show (3.2 rating/9 share in 18-49, 12.3 million viewers overall) was the top program last night, lifting the network to the top spot in the demo and total viewers. Its lead-in, Minute to Win It (1.7/5) was flat with last week. ABC’s Wipeout (2.7/9) at 8 PM was also up week-to-week, 13%, with the only other original offering last night, the summer finale of ABC’s Nightline Prime: Secrets of Your Mind logging a 1.1/3 at 10 PM.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent', 'Wipeout' Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'