Just as CNN announced his new show on the cable network, Piers Morgan’s old one, America’s Got Talent, hit an eight-week high among adults 18-49. The NBC talent show (3.2 rating/9 share in 18-49, 12.3 million viewers overall) was the top program last night, lifting the network to the top spot in the demo and total viewers. Its lead-in, Minute to Win It (1.7/5) was flat with last week. ABC’s Wipeout (2.7/9) at 8 PM was also up week-to-week, 13%, with the only other original offering last night, the summer finale of ABC’s Nightline Prime: Secrets of Your Mind logging a 1.1/3 at 10 PM.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent', 'Wipeout' Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets