Just as CNN announced his new show on the cable network, Piers Morgan’s old one, America’s Got Talent, hit an eight-week high among adults 18-49. The NBC talent show (3.2 rating/9 share in 18-49, 12.3 million viewers overall) was the top program last night, lifting the network to the top spot in the demo and total viewers. Its lead-in, Minute to Win It (1.7/5) was flat with last week. ABC’s Wipeout (2.7/9) at 8 PM was also up week-to-week, 13%, with the only other original offering last night, the summer finale of ABC’s Nightline Prime: Secrets of Your Mind logging a 1.1/3 at 10 PM.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent', 'Wipeout' Up
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82