Just as CNN announced his new show on the cable network, Piers Morgan’s old one, America’s Got Talent, hit an eight-week high among adults 18-49. The NBC talent show (3.2 rating/9 share in 18-49, 12.3 million viewers overall) was the top program last night, lifting the network to the top spot in the demo and total viewers. Its lead-in, Minute to Win It (1.7/5) was flat with last week. ABC’s Wipeout (2.7/9) at 8 PM was also up week-to-week, 13%, with the only other original offering last night, the summer finale of ABC’s Nightline Prime: Secrets of Your Mind logging a 1.1/3 at 10 PM.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent', 'Wipeout' Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Little Big Shots’: NBC Orders ‘Forever Young’ Spinoff Series Featuring Seniors From Ellen DeGeneres & Steve…
- Garret Dillahunt To Topline Rod Lurie’s TNT Drama Pilot 'Monsters of God'
- Alfred Hitchcock Anthology Series In The Works By Universal Cable Prods & Vermilion
- ‘Damnation’: Lead Aden Young Exits USA Pilot
- ‘She’s Gotta Have It’: ‘Hamilton’s Anthony Ramos Cast In Spike Lee Netflix Series
- Dance Drama From Jennifer Beals, Kenny Ortega & ‘Hit The Floor’ Creator Set At Fox