Just as CNN announced his new show on the cable network, Piers Morgan’s old one, America’s Got Talent, hit an eight-week high among adults 18-49. The NBC talent show (3.2 rating/9 share in 18-49, 12.3 million viewers overall) was the top program last night, lifting the network to the top spot in the demo and total viewers. Its lead-in, Minute to Win It (1.7/5) was flat with last week. ABC’s Wipeout (2.7/9) at 8 PM was also up week-to-week, 13%, with the only other original offering last night, the summer finale of ABC’s Nightline Prime: Secrets of Your Mind logging a 1.1/3 at 10 PM.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent', 'Wipeout' Up
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Not Buying What Judith Miller Selling On ‘Real Time’
- #8216;Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'