Just as CNN announced his new show on the cable network, Piers Morgan’s old one, America’s Got Talent, hit an eight-week high among adults 18-49. The NBC talent show (3.2 rating/9 share in 18-49, 12.3 million viewers overall) was the top program last night, lifting the network to the top spot in the demo and total viewers. Its lead-in, Minute to Win It (1.7/5) was flat with last week. ABC’s Wipeout (2.7/9) at 8 PM was also up week-to-week, 13%, with the only other original offering last night, the summer finale of ABC’s Nightline Prime: Secrets of Your Mind logging a 1.1/3 at 10 PM.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent', 'Wipeout' Up
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- NBC Cancels 'Working The Engels'