ABC and CBS finished tied for first place in the adults 18-49 demographic last night with a 1.7 rating/5 share. (CBS had the advantage in total viewers, 6.1 million vs. 4.8 million). CBS’ flagship comedies The Big Bang Theory (2.2/6 among adults 18-49, 7.6 million viewers overall) and Two and a Half Men (2.1/5, 7.9 million) were once again the top programs of the night but at lower levels than previous weeks. ABC’s two-hour Bachelor Pad (2.0/5) was flat with last week (and the week before), while its lead-out, Dating in the Dark (1.2/3) was down 20% to log it lowest-rated episode ever. NBC’s Dateline (1.5/4) was up two tenths from last week to tie CBS’ CSI: Miami repeat for the No.1 spot at 10 PM.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC & CBS Split Labor Day Monday
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Will Big Chain Exhibitors Bypass MoviePass & Create Their Own Monthly Movie Ticket Clubs? - CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- ‘She’s Gotta Have It’s DeWanda Wise Discusses Nola Darling, A Fierce Black Female Icon…
- Teasing ‘GLOW’ Season 2, Betty Gilpin Unleashes Her Inner Gravitas Clown — Tribeca Studio
- ‘Wango Tango’ Summer Concert Will Be Televised Via Freeform
- ABC News Makes It Official: Amy Robach To Co-Anchor ‘20/20’
- BBC Developing Entertainment Competition Format ‘First And Last’ From Endemol Shine’s Zeppotron
- ‘American Idol’ First: Simulcast Will Allow Live Voting Across The US