ABC and CBS finished tied for first place in the adults 18-49 demographic last night with a 1.7 rating/5 share. (CBS had the advantage in total viewers, 6.1 million vs. 4.8 million). CBS’ flagship comedies The Big Bang Theory (2.2/6 among adults 18-49, 7.6 million viewers overall) and Two and a Half Men (2.1/5, 7.9 million) were once again the top programs of the night but at lower levels than previous weeks. ABC’s two-hour Bachelor Pad (2.0/5) was flat with last week (and the week before), while its lead-out, Dating in the Dark (1.2/3) was down 20% to log it lowest-rated episode ever. NBC’s Dateline (1.5/4) was up two tenths from last week to tie CBS’ CSI: Miami repeat for the No.1 spot at 10 PM.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC & CBS Split Labor Day Monday
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’
- Justice Department Settles Suit Over DirecTV’s Effort To Keep Dodgers Games Dark – Update
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison