ABC and CBS finished tied for first place in the adults 18-49 demographic last night with a 1.7 rating/5 share. (CBS had the advantage in total viewers, 6.1 million vs. 4.8 million). CBS’ flagship comedies The Big Bang Theory (2.2/6 among adults 18-49, 7.6 million viewers overall) and Two and a Half Men (2.1/5, 7.9 million) were once again the top programs of the night but at lower levels than previous weeks. ABC’s two-hour Bachelor Pad (2.0/5) was flat with last week (and the week before), while its lead-out, Dating in the Dark (1.2/3) was down 20% to log it lowest-rated episode ever. NBC’s Dateline (1.5/4) was up two tenths from last week to tie CBS’ CSI: Miami repeat for the No.1 spot at 10 PM.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC & CBS Split Labor Day Monday
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest TV News
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Season 3 Clip: Rami Malek’s Elliot Rudely Interrupted At Hacker Tournament
- ‘Real Time’: Former Celeb Apprentice Hopeful Penn Jillette Slams Donald Trump
- Steve Bannon On Exit: “I've Got My Hands Back On My Weapons”
- FX Acquires ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Logan’, ‘Girls Trip’, ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘War For The Planet of the Apes’…
- ‘Westworld’s Thandie Newton On HBO’s Series Strengths, Season 2 & Freedom — Emmys
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month