ABC and CBS finished tied for first place in the adults 18-49 demographic last night with a 1.7 rating/5 share. (CBS had the advantage in total viewers, 6.1 million vs. 4.8 million). CBS’ flagship comedies The Big Bang Theory (2.2/6 among adults 18-49, 7.6 million viewers overall) and Two and a Half Men (2.1/5, 7.9 million) were once again the top programs of the night but at lower levels than previous weeks. ABC’s two-hour Bachelor Pad (2.0/5) was flat with last week (and the week before), while its lead-out, Dating in the Dark (1.2/3) was down 20% to log it lowest-rated episode ever. NBC’s Dateline (1.5/4) was up two tenths from last week to tie CBS’ CSI: Miami repeat for the No.1 spot at 10 PM.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC & CBS Split Labor Day Monday
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’
- Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-’90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
- Dylan McDermott To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'LA -> Vegas'
- ‘Instinct’ CBS Pilot Casts Daniel Ings; NBC’s ‘Spaced Out’ Adds Brett Goldstein
- ‘24: Legacy’ Producers Apologize For Use Of 2013 Nairobi Terror Attack Footage