EXCLUSIVE: Former Universal co-chairman David Linde is aboard as executive producer. Rachel Weisz will reunite with her Constant Gardener director Fernando Meirelles on the psychosexual drama 360 that Peter Morgan has written. The drama is being produced by Austrian producer Dor Film and co-financed by BBC Films and its Austrian TV counterpart ORF Fernsehfilm. 360 is inspired by Arthur Schnitzler’s play Reigen. Schnitzler’s Vienna-set fin-de-siècle drama has been filmed many times, including Max Ophuls’ 1950 film La Ronde. Reigen consists of short scenes between couples, shown before or after a sexual liaison. After each scene, one character from the pairing is then shown with another partner, who is then shown with another partner, and so on. Finally, the promiscuity comes full circle.
Rachel Weisz To Star In Sex Drama ‘360’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…