EXCLUSIVE: Former Universal co-chairman David Linde is aboard as executive producer. Rachel Weisz will reunite with her Constant Gardener director Fernando Meirelles on the psychosexual drama 360 that Peter Morgan has written. The drama is being produced by Austrian producer Dor Film and co-financed by BBC Films and its Austrian TV counterpart ORF Fernsehfilm. 360 is inspired by Arthur Schnitzler’s play Reigen. Schnitzler’s Vienna-set fin-de-siècle drama has been filmed many times, including Max Ophuls’ 1950 film La Ronde. Reigen consists of short scenes between couples, shown before or after a sexual liaison. After each scene, one character from the pairing is then shown with another partner, who is then shown with another partner, and so on. Finally, the promiscuity comes full circle.
Rachel Weisz To Star In Sex Drama ‘360’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Trial & Error’: Kristin Chenoweth To Star In Season 2 Of NBC Legal Comedy Series
- Peter Micelli Leaving CAA To Become Chief Strategy Officer For eOne
- ‘L.A. Confidential’: Brian J. Smith To Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘Unsolved’ Review: Tupac & Notorious B.I.G. Murder Drama A Mic Drop For USA
- Seth Gordon To Direct ‘Dan The Weatherman’ Fox Comedy Pilot
- ‘Scandal’ Star Bellamy Young To Topline ABC Comedic Soap Pilot ‘False Profits’