EXCLUSIVE: Former Universal co-chairman David Linde is aboard as executive producer. Rachel Weisz will reunite with her Constant Gardener director Fernando Meirelles on the psychosexual drama 360 that Peter Morgan has written. The drama is being produced by Austrian producer Dor Film and co-financed by BBC Films and its Austrian TV counterpart ORF Fernsehfilm. 360 is inspired by Arthur Schnitzler’s play Reigen. Schnitzler’s Vienna-set fin-de-siècle drama has been filmed many times, including Max Ophuls’ 1950 film La Ronde. Reigen consists of short scenes between couples, shown before or after a sexual liaison. After each scene, one character from the pairing is then shown with another partner, who is then shown with another partner, and so on. Finally, the promiscuity comes full circle.
Rachel Weisz To Star In Sex Drama ‘360’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'Dear Basketball' Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built "Piece By Piece" And Life After Basketball — Tribeca Studio
BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include 'The Crown', 'The Night Manager', 'National Treasure' -- Full List
Latest TV News
- 'Feud: Bette and Joan' Finale: EP Tim Minear Avoided A "Petty Bitchfest"
- ‘Genius’ Stars Geoffrey Rush & Johnny Flynn On Their Shared Task Of Humanizing Albert Einstein…
- BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include ‘The Crown’, ‘The Night Manager’, ‘National Treasure’…
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Yvonne Strahovski: “Women's Rights Are Human Rights”…
- Erin Moran: “We Did Our Best”, Says Child Actor Advocate Paul Petersen
- Ex-Fox Anchor Alisyn Camerota Says Roger Ailes Sexually Harassed Her