EXCLUSIVE: Former Universal co-chairman David Linde is aboard as executive producer. Rachel Weisz will reunite with her Constant Gardener director Fernando Meirelles on the psychosexual drama 360 that Peter Morgan has written. The drama is being produced by Austrian producer Dor Film and co-financed by BBC Films and its Austrian TV counterpart ORF Fernsehfilm. 360 is inspired by Arthur Schnitzler’s play Reigen. Schnitzler’s Vienna-set fin-de-siècle drama has been filmed many times, including Max Ophuls’ 1950 film La Ronde. Reigen consists of short scenes between couples, shown before or after a sexual liaison. After each scene, one character from the pairing is then shown with another partner, who is then shown with another partner, and so on. Finally, the promiscuity comes full circle.
Rachel Weisz To Star In Sex Drama ‘360’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: 'Wonder' Makes Awards Play; 'Dunkirk' Storms The Q&A Circuit; Netflix Sends A Pig To Voters
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement