EXCLUSIVE: Rachel Ticotin is set to co-star on NBC’s upcoming series Law & Order: Los Angeles. Ticotin will join the Wolf Films/UMS crime drama as a regular, replacing Wanda De Jesus who recently departed the series. Ticotin will play the new Lieutenant who heads the LAPD Robbery Homicide Division. She will co-star alongside Skeet Ulrich, Corey Stoll, Alfred Molina, Terrence Howard, Megan Boone and Regina Hall. Law & Order: LA, the latest installment in the Law & Order franchise, premieres on Wednesday, Sept. 29, at 10 PM. De Jesus filmed the first 2 episodes, but I hear her character is being be written out of them. Ticotin, repped by Stone Manners Salners, is expected to reshoot the scenes next week.
Rachel Ticotin Joins 'Law & Order: LA'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Rules Soft Super Bowl Weekend; Auds Give $11M & Thumb Down 'Caesar' - Saturday AM Update
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Latest TV News
- ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Ratings Return Up, ‘Shark Tank’ Down & ‘Grimm’ Rises
- Diversity Debate Underscores 2016 NAACP Image Awards As Oscar Snubs Win Big
- The 2016 NAACP Image Awards Winners: ‘Creed’, ‘Black-Ish’ Clean Up While ‘Compton’ Wins Best…
- CBS Orders Medical Drama Pilot ‘Sensory’ From David Zabel & Scott Free
- Shondaland’s ‘Still Star-Crossed’ Romeo & Juliet Sequel: Michael Offer To Direct
- ‘Second Fattest Housewife In Westport’ ABC Pilot: Ruben Fleischer To Direct