EXCLUSIVE: Rachel Ticotin is set to co-star on NBC’s upcoming series Law & Order: Los Angeles. Ticotin will join the Wolf Films/UMS crime drama as a regular, replacing Wanda De Jesus who recently departed the series. Ticotin will play the new Lieutenant who heads the LAPD Robbery Homicide Division. She will co-star alongside Skeet Ulrich, Corey Stoll, Alfred Molina, Terrence Howard, Megan Boone and Regina Hall. Law & Order: LA, the latest installment in the Law & Order franchise, premieres on Wednesday, Sept. 29, at 10 PM. De Jesus filmed the first 2 episodes, but I hear her character is being be written out of them. Ticotin, repped by Stone Manners Salners, is expected to reshoot the scenes next week.
Rachel Ticotin Joins 'Law & Order: LA'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’