EXCLUSIVE: Rachel Ticotin is set to co-star on NBC’s upcoming series Law & Order: Los Angeles. Ticotin will join the Wolf Films/UMS crime drama as a regular, replacing Wanda De Jesus who recently departed the series. Ticotin will play the new Lieutenant who heads the LAPD Robbery Homicide Division. She will co-star alongside Skeet Ulrich, Corey Stoll, Alfred Molina, Terrence Howard, Megan Boone and Regina Hall. Law & Order: LA, the latest installment in the Law & Order franchise, premieres on Wednesday, Sept. 29, at 10 PM. De Jesus filmed the first 2 episodes, but I hear her character is being be written out of them. Ticotin, repped by Stone Manners Salners, is expected to reshoot the scenes next week.
Rachel Ticotin Joins 'Law & Order: LA'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins