EXCLUSIVE: Rachel Ticotin is set to co-star on NBC’s upcoming series Law & Order: Los Angeles. Ticotin will join the Wolf Films/UMS crime drama as a regular, replacing Wanda De Jesus who recently departed the series. Ticotin will play the new Lieutenant who heads the LAPD Robbery Homicide Division. She will co-star alongside Skeet Ulrich, Corey Stoll, Alfred Molina, Terrence Howard, Megan Boone and Regina Hall. Law & Order: LA, the latest installment in the Law & Order franchise, premieres on Wednesday, Sept. 29, at 10 PM. De Jesus filmed the first 2 episodes, but I hear her character is being be written out of them. Ticotin, repped by Stone Manners Salners, is expected to reshoot the scenes next week.
Rachel Ticotin Joins 'Law & Order: LA'
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles