EXCLUSIVE: Rachel Ticotin is set to co-star on NBC’s upcoming series Law & Order: Los Angeles. Ticotin will join the Wolf Films/UMS crime drama as a regular, replacing Wanda De Jesus who recently departed the series. Ticotin will play the new Lieutenant who heads the LAPD Robbery Homicide Division. She will co-star alongside Skeet Ulrich, Corey Stoll, Alfred Molina, Terrence Howard, Megan Boone and Regina Hall. Law & Order: LA, the latest installment in the Law & Order franchise, premieres on Wednesday, Sept. 29, at 10 PM. De Jesus filmed the first 2 episodes, but I hear her character is being be written out of them. Ticotin, repped by Stone Manners Salners, is expected to reshoot the scenes next week.
Rachel Ticotin Joins 'Law & Order: LA'
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
It Will Soon Be Illegal For Studios To Verify Salary Quotes: Hollywood Dealmakers Brace For California Labor Code 432.3
Latest TV News
- Fox Studio Lot Staying In The Murdoch Fold Post-Disney Deal
- Olivier Martinez To Star In Action-Adventure TV Series ‘Soldiers Of Fortune’
- ‘Reverie’ Casts Jon Fletcher; Ginger Gonzaga Joins ‘Champions’
- Tracy Morgan TBS Comedy ‘The Last O.G.’ Taps Saladin K. Patterson As Showrunner
- Fox’s ‘A Christmas Story Live!’ Will Air First Live TV Ad For A Movie
- CNN Wins Alabama Election Night In News Demo, FNC Takes Total Viewers