Character actor Harold Gould died over the weekend. He was 86. In TV, Gould received 5 Emmy nominations, one for his memorable turn as Rhoda Morgenstern’s father on Rhoda and The Mary Tyler Moore Show and recurred on The Golden Girls. On the big screen, Gould is probably best known for his role as the dapper Kid Twist in The Sting. His last film was Freaky Friday.
R.I.P. Harold Gould
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Trial & Error’: Kristin Chenoweth To Star In Season 2 Of NBC Legal Comedy Series
- Peter Micelli Leaving CAA To Become Chief Strategy Officer For eOne
- ‘L.A. Confidential’: Brian J. Smith To Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘Unsolved’ Review: Tupac & Notorious B.I.G. Murder Drama A Mic Drop For USA
- Seth Gordon To Direct ‘Dan The Weatherman’ Fox Comedy Pilot
- ‘Scandal’ Star Bellamy Young To Topline ABC Comedic Soap Pilot ‘False Profits’