Character actor Harold Gould died over the weekend. He was 86. In TV, Gould received 5 Emmy nominations, one for his memorable turn as Rhoda Morgenstern’s father on Rhoda and The Mary Tyler Moore Show and recurred on The Golden Girls. On the big screen, Gould is probably best known for his role as the dapper Kid Twist in The Sting. His last film was Freaky Friday.
R.I.P. Harold Gould
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: 'Wonder' Makes Awards Play; 'Dunkirk' Storms The Q&A Circuit; Netflix Sends A Pig To Voters
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement