Character actor Harold Gould died over the weekend. He was 86. In TV, Gould received 5 Emmy nominations, one for his memorable turn as Rhoda Morgenstern’s father on Rhoda and The Mary Tyler Moore Show and recurred on The Golden Girls. On the big screen, Gould is probably best known for his role as the dapper Kid Twist in The Sting. His last film was Freaky Friday.
R.I.P. Harold Gould
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Connie Britton Exits In Plot Twist, Reflects On Her 4.5 Seasons
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?