Paramount Pictures just announced the JUSTIN BIEBER 3D MOVIE is scheduled for wide release on February 11, 2011, because it’s Valentine’s Day weekend. (I can’t report this straight, people.) Step Up 3D helmer Jon Chu is directing the 3D feature film about the teen pop idol and Magical Elves partners Dan Cutforth and Jane Lipsitz are producing with Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun and Island Def Jam chairman L.A. Reid. Chu’s Step Up 3D bombed at the box office this summer, while the Magical Elves won an Emmy for Top Chef. With a release date less than 6 months away, Bieber’s summer concert in Nashville was filmed for behind the scenes footage. Cameras also followed him to the August 31 performance in Madison Square Garden, which was filmed using 3D cameras. The film’s focus is on Bieber’s rags to riches bio, and how his trajectory was fueled by the web.
Paramount's Justin Bieber 3D Pic: Feb. 11
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest TV News
- ‘Mayans MC’: Tony Plana Set To Recur In FX's 'Sons Of Anarchy' Spinoff
- ‘Harlots’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On Hulu
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Ratings Steady With Series Debut
- Joan Konner Dies: Award-Winning TV Producer, Columbia School Of Journalism Dean Was 87
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Inks Film & TV Deal With Sony
- White House Mum On Possible Michael Cohen Pardon, EPA Chief Scott Pruitt Fate