Paramount Pictures just announced the JUSTIN BIEBER 3D MOVIE is scheduled for wide release on February 11, 2011, because it’s Valentine’s Day weekend. (I can’t report this straight, people.) Step Up 3D helmer Jon Chu is directing the 3D feature film about the teen pop idol and Magical Elves partners Dan Cutforth and Jane Lipsitz are producing with Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun and Island Def Jam chairman L.A. Reid. Chu’s Step Up 3D bombed at the box office this summer, while the Magical Elves won an Emmy for Top Chef. With a release date less than 6 months away, Bieber’s summer concert in Nashville was filmed for behind the scenes footage. Cameras also followed him to the August 31 performance in Madison Square Garden, which was filmed using 3D cameras. The film’s focus is on Bieber’s rags to riches bio, and how his trajectory was fueled by the web.
Paramount's Justin Bieber 3D Pic: Feb. 11
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
Latest TV News
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Actress Lana Parrilla Set To Make Directorial Debut For “Chosen” Episode
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Shopped To Other Networks For Season 3
- Rebecca Eaton Explains How To Get BBC To Tackle Quintessentially American ‘Little Women’ – TCA
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Canceled After Two Seasons
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Review: Tangled Tale Falls Out Of Fashion
- Media Content Wars Will Require Both Scale And Reach; “A Brand Only Gets You So Far” — NATPE