Paramount Pictures just announced the JUSTIN BIEBER 3D MOVIE is scheduled for wide release on February 11, 2011, because it’s Valentine’s Day weekend. (I can’t report this straight, people.) Step Up 3D helmer Jon Chu is directing the 3D feature film about the teen pop idol and Magical Elves partners Dan Cutforth and Jane Lipsitz are producing with Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun and Island Def Jam chairman L.A. Reid. Chu’s Step Up 3D bombed at the box office this summer, while the Magical Elves won an Emmy for Top Chef. With a release date less than 6 months away, Bieber’s summer concert in Nashville was filmed for behind the scenes footage. Cameras also followed him to the August 31 performance in Madison Square Garden, which was filmed using 3D cameras. The film’s focus is on Bieber’s rags to riches bio, and how his trajectory was fueled by the web.
Paramount's Justin Bieber 3D Pic: Feb. 11
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Nears Season 2 Renewal At Netflix
- ‘The Simpsons’ Looks At Donald Trump’s First 100 Days In Office
- Dish Network & Hearst TV End Blackout With New Deal
- ‘Singularity’: Amanda Lund To Star In FX Comedy Pilot
- ESPN Layoffs: Jayson Stark & Trent Dilfer Among Several Big Names Let Go By Sports Giant – Update
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Global Exhibition Set To Kick Off In June