Paramount Pictures just announced the JUSTIN BIEBER 3D MOVIE is scheduled for wide release on February 11, 2011, because it’s Valentine’s Day weekend. (I can’t report this straight, people.) Step Up 3D helmer Jon Chu is directing the 3D feature film about the teen pop idol and Magical Elves partners Dan Cutforth and Jane Lipsitz are producing with Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun and Island Def Jam chairman L.A. Reid. Chu’s Step Up 3D bombed at the box office this summer, while the Magical Elves won an Emmy for Top Chef. With a release date less than 6 months away, Bieber’s summer concert in Nashville was filmed for behind the scenes footage. Cameras also followed him to the August 31 performance in Madison Square Garden, which was filmed using 3D cameras. The film’s focus is on Bieber’s rags to riches bio, and how his trajectory was fueled by the web.
Paramount's Justin Bieber 3D Pic: Feb. 11
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…