Oxygen Media has ordered a new docu-series starring socialite and tabloid fixture Paris Hilton from veteran reality producer Arthur Smith (Hell’s Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares). Here is the show’s official description: “With Hollywood on one side and real life on the other, this series follows Paris and four important women in her life, through all of their ups and downs, loves gained and lost, marriages, kids, divorce and more, revealing a lively group of dynamic individuals.” The 4 women are: Paris’s friend Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen’s wife and mother to his twin boys; Paris’s friend Jennifer Rovero, former Playboy model who once dated Fred Durst; Paris’ friend and fellow socialite Allison Melnick; and Paris’s mom, Kathy. The series is being produced by A. Smith & Co. and executive produced by the company’s founders Arthur Smith and Kent Weed, as well as Paris Hilton, Rick Hilton and Jamie Freed.
Oxygen Greenlights Paris Hilton Docu-Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Shane Brennan Drama ‘Here & Now’ About Cop With Amnesia Set At CBS
- ‘Loudermilk’: Will Sasso Joins Ron Livingston In Audience Network Comedy Series
- NAPTE Announces Keynote Speakers & New Initiatives For 2017 Conference
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate