Oxygen Media has ordered a new docu-series starring socialite and tabloid fixture Paris Hilton from veteran reality producer Arthur Smith (Hell’s Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares). Here is the show’s official description: “With Hollywood on one side and real life on the other, this series follows Paris and four important women in her life, through all of their ups and downs, loves gained and lost, marriages, kids, divorce and more, revealing a lively group of dynamic individuals.” The 4 women are: Paris’s friend Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen’s wife and mother to his twin boys; Paris’s friend Jennifer Rovero, former Playboy model who once dated Fred Durst; Paris’ friend and fellow socialite Allison Melnick; and Paris’s mom, Kathy. The series is being produced by A. Smith & Co. and executive produced by the company’s founders Arthur Smith and Kent Weed, as well as Paris Hilton, Rick Hilton and Jamie Freed.
Oxygen Greenlights Paris Hilton Docu-Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- Sony Pictures Television Reshuffles International Production Team
- Olympics Ratings Rise From 2018 Low; Down From 2014 On 2nd Sunday Of Games
- ‘Andi Mack’ Renewed For Third Season On Disney Channel
- David Attenborough’s New Wildlife Series Leads BBC Showcase Deals
- Fergie’s National Anthem Performance Panned At NBA’S All-Star Game
- BBC Studios Scores Non-Scripted Orders From Viacom’s C5 – BBC Showcase