Oxygen Media has ordered a new docu-series starring socialite and tabloid fixture Paris Hilton from veteran reality producer Arthur Smith (Hell’s Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares). Here is the show’s official description: “With Hollywood on one side and real life on the other, this series follows Paris and four important women in her life, through all of their ups and downs, loves gained and lost, marriages, kids, divorce and more, revealing a lively group of dynamic individuals.” The 4 women are: Paris’s friend Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen’s wife and mother to his twin boys; Paris’s friend Jennifer Rovero, former Playboy model who once dated Fred Durst; Paris’ friend and fellow socialite Allison Melnick; and Paris’s mom, Kathy. The series is being produced by A. Smith & Co. and executive produced by the company’s founders Arthur Smith and Kent Weed, as well as Paris Hilton, Rick Hilton and Jamie Freed.
Oxygen Greenlights Paris Hilton Docu-Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over