The Internet is becoming more and more like a game of telephone, where rumors spread and become deemed factual because too many reporters don’t pick up the phone to check them. A swarm of claimss have surfaced that Rooney Mara was seriously injured and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo has been postponed. Sources I trust tell me this is completely false. Mara had a small spill on a motorcycle three weeks ago, but she was fine that day. She doesn’t start shooting until around October 2nd.
No Truth To 'Dragon Tattoo' Delay Rumors
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'