I don’t do music. (I have my hands full with the scoundrels in Hollywood that I can’t possibly take on the crooks in the music biz as well.) And I stopped caring about anything despotic and obnoxious Barry Diller did years ago. So does his resignation as chairman of the Live Nation Entertainment board now mean everyone else in showbiz can stop caring, too? I sure hope so. After all, he’s no longer a Hollywood honcho anymore. Plus, nobody wants to do business with him given his horrible track record of providing shareholder returns as CEO of IAC. And his long-ago ability to charm Wall Street is gone. Diller only makes money for Diller. So let’s all wash our hands of him.
Let's All Be Done With Barry Diller, Please?
What's Hot on Deadline
Rashida Jones Praises Netflix For Backing "Risky" 'Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On' Docuseries - Sundance Studio
Uni/Blumhouse's 'Split' Is A Hit With High $39M To $40M+; 'Xander Cage' Falls Down - Saturday AM Update
Latest TV News
- ‘There’s Johnny’: Ian Nelson, Jane Levy, Tony Danza & Roger Bart Join Seeso Series
- Fox News Channel Covers Donald Trump’s First Full Week In White House With Thinned Contributor Herd
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 2 Gets Spring Premiere Date On OWN
- ‘Teachers’ Season 2 Premiere Breaks Ratings Records For TV Land In Live+3
- ESPN’s Bob Ley & Jeremy Schaap Get Larger Roles As ‘Outside The Lines’ & ‘E:60’ Expand; ‘Sports Reporters…
- ‘Hunted’ Off To Solid Ratings Start Following AFC Championship On CBS