I don’t do music. (I have my hands full with the scoundrels in Hollywood that I can’t possibly take on the crooks in the music biz as well.) And I stopped caring about anything despotic and obnoxious Barry Diller did years ago. So does his resignation as chairman of the Live Nation Entertainment board now mean everyone else in showbiz can stop caring, too? I sure hope so. After all, he’s no longer a Hollywood honcho anymore. Plus, nobody wants to do business with him given his horrible track record of providing shareholder returns as CEO of IAC. And his long-ago ability to charm Wall Street is gone. Diller only makes money for Diller. So let’s all wash our hands of him.
Let's All Be Done With Barry Diller, Please?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Comcast NBCU To Take Full Ownership Of Universal Studios Japan For $2.3B
- Lyndon Smith To Star In Shondaland ABC Drama Pilot, Ben Shenkman Co-Stars
- ‘Feud’ Gets Season 2 Order Ahead Of FX Series Premiere; Charles & Diana In Spotlight
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Late-Night Oscar Explainer Pops In Ratings
- Jerry Seinfeld, Kevin Hart & Sarah Silverman Lead Comedy Central Move Into Festival Biz With ‘Clusterfest’
- Vern Co Joins Gersh As New TV & Theater Agent