I don’t do music. (I have my hands full with the scoundrels in Hollywood that I can’t possibly take on the crooks in the music biz as well.) And I stopped caring about anything despotic and obnoxious Barry Diller did years ago. So does his resignation as chairman of the Live Nation Entertainment board now mean everyone else in showbiz can stop caring, too? I sure hope so. After all, he’s no longer a Hollywood honcho anymore. Plus, nobody wants to do business with him given his horrible track record of providing shareholder returns as CEO of IAC. And his long-ago ability to charm Wall Street is gone. Diller only makes money for Diller. So let’s all wash our hands of him.
Let's All Be Done With Barry Diller, Please?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Suits' Spinoff Starring Gina Torres To Be Introduced In 'Suits' Season 7 Finale, Will Be About Chicago Politics
'Deadpool 2' Stunt Crash Victim ID'd As First African-American Female Pro Road Racer; Director & Fox "Deeply Saddened" - Update
'Logan Lucky' Review: Channing Tatum & Game Cast Steal Lots Of Laughs In Soderbergh's Directorial Return
Latest TV News
- HBO Suffers Social Media Hacks on Twitter, Facebook Pages
- Jimmy Kimmel Hears From Donald Trump Voters; Kellyanne Conway Discusses Damage Control
- Ric Reitz Re-Elected President Of SAG-AFTRA Atlanta Local, Continues Run Of Wins For Gabrielle Carteris Supporters
- New York Talent Agent Mark Schlegel Missing Since Sunday, Family Says
- 'For The People': Jasmin Savoy Brown To Star In New Shondaland ABC Series
- N.K. Jemisin’s ‘The Fifth Season’ Book To Be Developed As TV Series At TNT