I don’t do music. (I have my hands full with the scoundrels in Hollywood that I can’t possibly take on the crooks in the music biz as well.) And I stopped caring about anything despotic and obnoxious Barry Diller did years ago. So does his resignation as chairman of the Live Nation Entertainment board now mean everyone else in showbiz can stop caring, too? I sure hope so. After all, he’s no longer a Hollywood honcho anymore. Plus, nobody wants to do business with him given his horrible track record of providing shareholder returns as CEO of IAC. And his long-ago ability to charm Wall Street is gone. Diller only makes money for Diller. So let’s all wash our hands of him.
Let's All Be Done With Barry Diller, Please?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations