I don’t do music. (I have my hands full with the scoundrels in Hollywood that I can’t possibly take on the crooks in the music biz as well.) And I stopped caring about anything despotic and obnoxious Barry Diller did years ago. So does his resignation as chairman of the Live Nation Entertainment board now mean everyone else in showbiz can stop caring, too? I sure hope so. After all, he’s no longer a Hollywood honcho anymore. Plus, nobody wants to do business with him given his horrible track record of providing shareholder returns as CEO of IAC. And his long-ago ability to charm Wall Street is gone. Diller only makes money for Diller. So let’s all wash our hands of him.
Let's All Be Done With Barry Diller, Please?
What's Hot on Deadline
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’s Norman Reedus On Tonight’s Season Debut, What’s Next, ‘Ride’…
- Jemele Hill Returns To ESPN After Two-Week Suspension Over Twitter Firestorm — Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 8 Review: AMC Blockbuster Gets Its Groove Back For 100th Episode
- Justin Timberlake Set To Headline Super Bowl LII Halftime Performance
- Fire Up The Tardis: ‘Doctor Who’ Gets New Cast Members, Sets Details On Next Season
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders For Office? Press Secretary Says “Never Say Never”