I don’t do music. (I have my hands full with the scoundrels in Hollywood that I can’t possibly take on the crooks in the music biz as well.) And I stopped caring about anything despotic and obnoxious Barry Diller did years ago. So does his resignation as chairman of the Live Nation Entertainment board now mean everyone else in showbiz can stop caring, too? I sure hope so. After all, he’s no longer a Hollywood honcho anymore. Plus, nobody wants to do business with him given his horrible track record of providing shareholder returns as CEO of IAC. And his long-ago ability to charm Wall Street is gone. Diller only makes money for Diller. So let’s all wash our hands of him.
Let's All Be Done With Barry Diller, Please?
What's Hot on Deadline
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Mario Batali Under Criminal Investigation By NYPD For Sexual Assault Allegations; B&B HG Sever Ties With Chef - Update
'The Expendables 4' Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & 'Rambo 5' Sell To China In Eight-Figure Co-Fi Deal
Latest TV News
- Gina Rodriguez And David Thewlis Join Pubescent Animated Comedy ‘Big Mouth’
- Inspiring Dave Annable Post Sheds Light On Agony Of Network Series Recastings
- ‘LA To Vegas’ Comedy Series Canceled By Fox After One Season
- Writer-Director Antonio Campos Signs With WME
- ‘The Expanse’: Amazon In Talks To Pick Up Space Series After Syfy Cancellation
- Felicity Huffman Takes On A New Role: Girl Boss