I don’t do music. (I have my hands full with the scoundrels in Hollywood that I can’t possibly take on the crooks in the music biz as well.) And I stopped caring about anything despotic and obnoxious Barry Diller did years ago. So does his resignation as chairman of the Live Nation Entertainment board now mean everyone else in showbiz can stop caring, too? I sure hope so. After all, he’s no longer a Hollywood honcho anymore. Plus, nobody wants to do business with him given his horrible track record of providing shareholder returns as CEO of IAC. And his long-ago ability to charm Wall Street is gone. Diller only makes money for Diller. So let’s all wash our hands of him.
Let's All Be Done With Barry Diller, Please?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
ABC Pulls 'The Great American Baking Show' & Axes Judge Johnny Iuzzini Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Latest TV News
- ‘Arrow’, The Flash’, Supergirl’ & More Head To Nation’s Capital For MLK Weekend Event
- FBC To Stick With Entertainment Shows, Disney To Lease Fox Digs, Big Severance Packages Offered: Merger Fallout Updates
- In Another Partisan Vote, FCC Moves Closer To Eliminating Local TV Ownership Cap
- DGA To Honor Dwight Williams & Jim Tanker With Service Awards
- ‘Kingsman’ Creator Says Disney Merger Bad For Fox, OK For ‘X-Men’ Reboot
- NBC’s ‘A.P. Bio’ Gets February Preview Date, ‘This Is Us’ Midseason Return Moved Back A Week