I don’t do music. (I have my hands full with the scoundrels in Hollywood that I can’t possibly take on the crooks in the music biz as well.) And I stopped caring about anything despotic and obnoxious Barry Diller did years ago. So does his resignation as chairman of the Live Nation Entertainment board now mean everyone else in showbiz can stop caring, too? I sure hope so. After all, he’s no longer a Hollywood honcho anymore. Plus, nobody wants to do business with him given his horrible track record of providing shareholder returns as CEO of IAC. And his long-ago ability to charm Wall Street is gone. Diller only makes money for Diller. So let’s all wash our hands of him.
Let's All Be Done With Barry Diller, Please?
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
Brian Kilmeade Whines Jimmy Kimmel "Attacked Me" After Being Called "Phony Little Creep" In Health Care Fracas
'America's Got Talent' Finale Ratings Hit 6-Year High, 'MasterChef' Down From 2016, 'Big Brother' Up
Latest TV News
- Rock Paper Scissors Taps Thunder Road’s Kent Kubena As EVP Film & TV Development
- ‘Riverdale’ Production Continues Despite K.J. Apa Car Crash
- ‘My Dead Ex’ Sets Cast As Production Begins On AwesomenessTV Series
- ‘S.W.A.T.’: David Lim Upped To Series Regular Ahead Of Season 1 Premiere
- 'A Christmas Story': Matthew Broderick Set As Narrator Of Fox’s Live Production
- Fox News Channel Launching ‘Fox News @ Night’ At 11 PM, Anchored By Shannon Bream