I don’t do music. (I have my hands full with the scoundrels in Hollywood that I can’t possibly take on the crooks in the music biz as well.) And I stopped caring about anything despotic and obnoxious Barry Diller did years ago. So does his resignation as chairman of the Live Nation Entertainment board now mean everyone else in showbiz can stop caring, too? I sure hope so. After all, he’s no longer a Hollywood honcho anymore. Plus, nobody wants to do business with him given his horrible track record of providing shareholder returns as CEO of IAC. And his long-ago ability to charm Wall Street is gone. Diller only makes money for Diller. So let’s all wash our hands of him.
Let's All Be Done With Barry Diller, Please?
What's Hot on Deadline
Veteran ‘Criminal Minds’, Comedies 'Life In Pieces' & ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
'The Equalizer 2' Trailer: Denzel Washington Returns As Justice-Seeker In Antoine Fuqua Action Thriller
Cannes Adds Lars Von Trier, Whitney Houston Doc, Michael B. Jordan Sci-Fi, Terry Gilliam's 'Don Quixote', More
Latest TV News
- Mattel Names Endemol And Maker Studios Alum Ynon Kreiz As New CEO
- ‘Lost In Space’ Composer Christopher Lennertz On Project He’s Been Waiting For His Whole Career – Production Value…
- ‘For Our Lives: Parkland’ School Shooting Documentary Set On Freeform
- Deadline’s TV Talk Podcast Returns: Emmy Comedy Best Actor Contenders & More
- The Weinstein Co.’s A Hot Property In Bankruptcy Court, Attracting 60 Potential Bidders
- John Wells Productions Taps Amazon Studios’ Erin Jontow As EVP Of Television