I don’t do music. (I have my hands full with the scoundrels in Hollywood that I can’t possibly take on the crooks in the music biz as well.) And I stopped caring about anything despotic and obnoxious Barry Diller did years ago. So does his resignation as chairman of the Live Nation Entertainment board now mean everyone else in showbiz can stop caring, too? I sure hope so. After all, he’s no longer a Hollywood honcho anymore. Plus, nobody wants to do business with him given his horrible track record of providing shareholder returns as CEO of IAC. And his long-ago ability to charm Wall Street is gone. Diller only makes money for Diller. So let’s all wash our hands of him.
Let's All Be Done With Barry Diller, Please?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
'Hamilton' & 'Shuffle Along' Lead Historic Tony Nominations Derby As 'American Psycho', 'Tuck Everlasting' Disappoint
Latest TV News
- ‘The Blues Brothers’ Animated Series With Dan Aykroyd In The Works At Bento Box
- Donald Trump: “I Have Watched Ted Cruz Become More Unhinged” – Update
- Rosie Perez, Ron Livingston Among Five Cast In TBS’ Search Party’
- Tom Harper To Direct ‘The Son’ On AMC
- Skydance Media Buys Game Developer The Workshop And Launches Interactive Division
- ESPN, Vice Partner On Production & Distribution Deal