I don’t do music. (I have my hands full with the scoundrels in Hollywood that I can’t possibly take on the crooks in the music biz as well.) And I stopped caring about anything despotic and obnoxious Barry Diller did years ago. So does his resignation as chairman of the Live Nation Entertainment board now mean everyone else in showbiz can stop caring, too? I sure hope so. After all, he’s no longer a Hollywood honcho anymore. Plus, nobody wants to do business with him given his horrible track record of providing shareholder returns as CEO of IAC. And his long-ago ability to charm Wall Street is gone. Diller only makes money for Diller. So let’s all wash our hands of him.
Let's All Be Done With Barry Diller, Please?
What's Hot on Deadline
Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In 'Darkest Hour' -- CinemaCon
Jennifer Lawrence Becomes A 'Red Sparrow': 20th Century Fox Unveils Intense Spy Trailer At CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- AMPTP Invites WGA Back To Negotiations
- Sports Emmy Nominations Announced: ESPN, Olympics Lead Pack
- Sean Spicer Dances Around Presser Questions About NYT Report White House Is Source Of Devin Nunes Claims
- FCC Chairman Proposes To Restore Rule To Ease TV Station Mergers
- Adult Swim Greenlights New Animated Series From ‘Robot Chicken’ Producers & Mondo
- ABC Orders ‘Boy Band’ Singing Competition Series