I don’t do music. (I have my hands full with the scoundrels in Hollywood that I can’t possibly take on the crooks in the music biz as well.) And I stopped caring about anything despotic and obnoxious Barry Diller did years ago. So does his resignation as chairman of the Live Nation Entertainment board now mean everyone else in showbiz can stop caring, too? I sure hope so. After all, he’s no longer a Hollywood honcho anymore. Plus, nobody wants to do business with him given his horrible track record of providing shareholder returns as CEO of IAC. And his long-ago ability to charm Wall Street is gone. Diller only makes money for Diller. So let’s all wash our hands of him.
Let's All Be Done With Barry Diller, Please?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Rises To $199M Overseas, $267M+ Global Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Impulse’ Doug Liman Action Drama Pilot Picked Up To Series By YouTube Red
- Bill Cosby’s 1974 Playboy Mansion Sexual Assault Case Gets 2018 Trial Date
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Sets Season 4 Premiere Date; Unveils Teaser
- ‘Ninja Warrior’ Edges ‘The Bachelorette’ In Demo, ‘Feud’ Improves ABC’s 10 PM Hour
- ‘The Oath’: Ryan Kwanten To Co-Star In Crackle Drama Series
- Skydance Trying Asimov’s ‘Foundation’ As TV Series; David Goyer, Josh Friedman To Adapt