Kimberly Peirce, the Boys Don’t Cry helmer who last directed Stop-Loss, has come aboard the Melissa Marr fantasy novel Wicked Lovely for Universal Pictures and Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Picture Show Productions. Caroline Thompson is writing the script, the first in a series about a teenaged girl who has seen dangerous faeries all her life. Taught by her grandmother to ignore them so they won’t attack, the teen realizes she must drop that and confront a world she has been raised to fear.
Kimberly Peirce On Uni's 'Wicked Lovely'
What's Hot on Deadline
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Lionsgate Standing Strongly Behind 'Nashville' And Looks To 'Power Rangers' As Long-Lasting Franchise
Latest TV News
- Sacha Baron Cohen Signs With CAA
- And The 2016 Women In Film Crystal + Lucy Awards Go To …
- Seriesfest 2016 Unveils First Slate Of Panels
- TBS & TNT Name IMG Executive Michael Bloom As Head Of Unscripted
- ‘Westworld’, ‘Divorce’, Insecure’ & ‘High Maintenance’ To Bow This Fall On HBO
- Alamo Drafthouse & Legion M Partner On Genre Entertainment Development Stream