BREAKING: Kate Beckinsale has signed on for a fourth installment of Underworld. The new pic has been written by John Hlavin with a rewrite by J. Michael Straczynski. No director yet. Screen Gems, which distributed the first three, is back for the fourth. Production starts March in Vancouver.
Kate Beckinsale Back For 'Underworld 4'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mayweather-McGregor PPV Fight Could Punch Up $700M Worldwide, Making Domestic Box Office Meaningless
Latest TV News
- Mark Gordon Bullish On Shonda Rhimes’ Netflix Move; Talks Network TV’s Rut – Edinburgh
- ‘Get Shorty’ Renewed For Season 2 By Epix
- CBS Nabs Legal Family Drama From Martin Gero & Berlanti Prods. As Put Pilot
- ‘This Is Us’: First Look At Season 2 Features A Touching Scene With Sterling K. Brown & Mandy Moore
- Donald Trump Talks “Love” And “Unity” Hours After Blaming “Sick” Media For Neo-Nazis…
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Sterling K. Brown On His Own Father-Son Story & Acting As A Calling – Emmys