BREAKING: Kate Beckinsale has signed on for a fourth installment of Underworld. The new pic has been written by John Hlavin with a rewrite by J. Michael Straczynski. No director yet. Screen Gems, which distributed the first three, is back for the fourth. Production starts March in Vancouver.
Kate Beckinsale Back For 'Underworld 4'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Jeremy Lovering To Helm Sony Horror Pic 'The Bringing,' Inspired By Cecil Hotel
- Sony Pictures Taps 'Iron Man 3′ Helmer Shane Black To Direct 'The Destroyer'
- Miramax Films Bolsters Funding
- Patrick Warburton Back For 'Ted' Sequel
- Stork Visit For Milla Jovovich Postpones 'Resident Evil 6′