CBS’ Hawaii Five-0 reboot held its premiere on Waikiki Beach this week as part of the island’s longrunning “Sunset on the Beach” public screening series. That’s also where ABC’s Lost screened its first, second, third, and sixth (and final) season premieres. The two series already share a filming location, and a co-star, Daniel Dae Kim. Might Hawaii Five-0 also mirror Lost’s solid run? Problem is, the “Sunset on the Beach” public screenings are not a universal good luck charm. The day after ABC showed the Lost pilot there in 2004, NBC premiered its own Hawaii series on Waikiki Beach. It lasted only 7 episodes.
'Hawaii Five-0' Follows In 'Lost' Footsteps
What's Hot on Deadline
'Den Of Thieves' & '12 Strong' Draw Close To $1M On Thursday Night, But 'Jumanji' Will Win The Weekend
MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors - Sundance
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- Ashleigh Banfield Doubles Down On Aziz Ansari Accusations: “Sloppy & Reckless”
- ‘Star Wars Rebels’ Series Finale Trailer: Final 6 Episodes To Roll Out Over 3 Weeks On Disney XD
- Steve Harvey’s Daytime Talk Show Renewed For Second Season
- TGIT Returns Strong, ‘The Four’ Steady, ‘Supernatural’ Ratings On Par With Spinoff Episode
- Chelsea Handler: How Trump, Weinstein, #MeToo Changed Gender Politics On Anniversary Of Sundance Women’s March…
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’: Tessa Ferrer Cast In Season 2 Of Audience Network Series