I’ve confirmed that this tell-all video truly was made by Gavin Polone’s New York assistant. “Sadly, it isn’t altogether untrue,” Polone (Prince Of Darkness Is Suing Yet Again…) tells me. “People seem to like it. Maybe it will inspire an HBO series about me?” I’d watch that show but it’s already on the air. It’s called Entourage.
Gavin Polone's NY Assistant Exposes Boss
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report