In the fallout of the Lone Star cancellation, Fox’s drama Human Target will move from Fridays to Wednesdays, taking over the slot originally given to Lie To Me. Lie to Me was to premiere on Nov. 10 and run in the Wednesday 8 PM slot, leading into an one-hour Hell’s Kitchen. But as the crime procedural was summoned yesterday to take over the Monday 9 PM period vacated by the cancelled Lone Star staring next week, Human Target will now take its place on Wednesdays. It will premiere Nov. 17. A two-hour Hell’s Kitchen will air on Nov. 10. Instead of launching Human Target‘s second season this past Friday as first planned, Fox held back, airing a Human Target rerun instead, followed by the season debut of The Good Guys. The network will now run House repeats in the Friday 8 PM hour.
Fox's 'Human Target' Moves To Wednesdays
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- MTV Classic Launch: Details About VH1 Classic’s Rebranding & New Lineup
- VH1 & Ice Cube Partner On Hip Hop Version Of ‘Hollywood Squares’
- Stephen Colbert Enlists John Oliver’s Help In ‘Fight Song’ Parody
- Turkey PM Recep Ergdodan Cracks Down On Media Following Failed Coup
- Stephen Colbert Intros Identical Twin Cousin & ‘The Werd’
- CBS Raises Dividend And Stock Buybacks Ahead Of Q2 Earnings Report