In the fallout of the Lone Star cancellation, Fox’s drama Human Target will move from Fridays to Wednesdays, taking over the slot originally given to Lie To Me. Lie to Me was to premiere on Nov. 10 and run in the Wednesday 8 PM slot, leading into an one-hour Hell’s Kitchen. But as the crime procedural was summoned yesterday to take over the Monday 9 PM period vacated by the cancelled Lone Star staring next week, Human Target will now take its place on Wednesdays. It will premiere Nov. 17. A two-hour Hell’s Kitchen will air on Nov. 10. Instead of launching Human Target‘s second season this past Friday as first planned, Fox held back, airing a Human Target rerun instead, followed by the season debut of The Good Guys. The network will now run House repeats in the Friday 8 PM hour.
Fox's 'Human Target' Moves To Wednesdays
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- ‘Mozart In The Jungle’: Michael Emerson Set To Recur In Season 4
- Rob Lowe Talks Hollow Moon, Ghost Sensing Gadgets, ‘The Lowe Files’ – TCA
- ‘Phelps Vs Shark’ Breaks Shark Week Ratings Record For Discovery
- HBO’s ‘All Def Comedy’ To Return As Series In December
- Anthony Scaramucci’s Politicon Participation Now Not Even Remotely Likely
- Lifetime Greenlights Simone Biles Biopic, Sets Fall Movie Premiere Dates – TCA