Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci are getting comfortable at Fox. The co-creators of the network’s sci-fi drama Fringe, have set up another high-profile drama project at the network, this time with writer David Guggenheim. Exit Strategy has received a put pilot commitment from Fox. Created by Guggenheim, it is described as a high octane procedural set in the world of CIA agents who are sent in to “fix” operations gone bad. Guggenheim will co-executive produce, with Kurtzman, Orci and Heather Kadin executive producing. Kurtzman and Orci’s K.O. Paper Products is producing with 20th Century Fox TV. Kurtzman and Orci also recently received a series commitment from Fox for an adaptation of the graphic novel Locke & Key. The duo, who straddle both film and TV, co-created the new CBS series Hawaii Five-0. Guggenheim is an up-and-coming feature writer who penned the Denzel Washington/Ryan Reynolds starrer Safe House for Universal that is about to start shooting. He is with Madhouse Entertainment.
Fox Picks Up Drama Project 'Exit Strategy' Produced By Alex Kurtzman & Roberto Orci
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- Fortune Feimster Comedy From Tina Fey, ‘Uncle Buck’ Reboot Get ABC Pilot Orders
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'