Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci are getting comfortable at Fox. The co-creators of the network’s sci-fi drama Fringe, have set up another high-profile drama project at the network, this time with writer David Guggenheim. Exit Strategy has received a put pilot commitment from Fox. Created by Guggenheim, it is described as a high octane procedural set in the world of CIA agents who are sent in to “fix” operations gone bad. Guggenheim will co-executive produce, with Kurtzman, Orci and Heather Kadin executive producing. Kurtzman and Orci’s K.O. Paper Products is producing with 20th Century Fox TV. Kurtzman and Orci also recently received a series commitment from Fox for an adaptation of the graphic novel Locke & Key. The duo, who straddle both film and TV, co-created the new CBS series Hawaii Five-0. Guggenheim is an up-and-coming feature writer who penned the Denzel Washington/Ryan Reynolds starrer Safe House for Universal that is about to start shooting. He is with Madhouse Entertainment.
Fox Picks Up Drama Project 'Exit Strategy' Produced By Alex Kurtzman & Roberto Orci
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate