Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci are getting comfortable at Fox. The co-creators of the network’s sci-fi drama Fringe, have set up another high-profile drama project at the network, this time with writer David Guggenheim. Exit Strategy has received a put pilot commitment from Fox. Created by Guggenheim, it is described as a high octane procedural set in the world of CIA agents who are sent in to “fix” operations gone bad. Guggenheim will co-executive produce, with Kurtzman, Orci and Heather Kadin executive producing. Kurtzman and Orci’s K.O. Paper Products is producing with 20th Century Fox TV. Kurtzman and Orci also recently received a series commitment from Fox for an adaptation of the graphic novel Locke & Key. The duo, who straddle both film and TV, co-created the new CBS series Hawaii Five-0. Guggenheim is an up-and-coming feature writer who penned the Denzel Washington/Ryan Reynolds starrer Safe House for Universal that is about to start shooting. He is with Madhouse Entertainment.
Fox Picks Up Drama Project 'Exit Strategy' Produced By Alex Kurtzman & Roberto Orci
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Buying Season 2014 Goes In Reverse: Comedies Wrapping, Dramas Far From Done
- CBS' 'Madam Secretary' Off To OK Start – RATINGS RAT RACE
- John Krasinski Sells 2 Comedies To NBC
- '11/22/63′ Drama From J.J. Abrams Based On Stephen King's Novel Gets Hulu Series Order
- Flashback: 'Friends' Premiered 20 Years Ago Today
- It's Official: AMC Picks Up Channel 4 Series 'Humans'