Everyone else at Deadline enjoyed their summer holidays while I kept reporting and editing. Needless to say, I hit the wall over Labor Day Weekend. So now I’ve managed to sneak away for some badly needed R&R. I don’t care what you Hollywood people do while I’m gone: just be sure to tell Mike, Nellie, Tim, and Pete about it. Question is: can I go even a few days without posting? Dunno.
Deadline Advisory: Nikki Away On Vacation
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime
- How The Power-Broker Koch Brothers Are Killing The Florida Film Business
- James Patterson Teams With David Marshall Grant For ‘Stingray’ FBI Drama At CBS, Sells ‘NYPD Red’ Adaptation…