From CSIs to spies: CSI creator Anthony Zuiker is developing a spy drama for CBS, an offshoot of Robert Ludlum’s Jason Bourne series of novels. Entitled Treadstone, the drama project, from CBS TV Studios and Zuiker’s studio-based Dare to Pass, centers on the workings of Treadstone 71, the black-ops arm of the CIA featured in the Ludlum novels. John Glenn (Eagle Eye) will pen the script and executive produce with Zuiker. The project has received a script commitment by CBS. In addition to focusing on development under his first-look deal with CBS Studios, Zuiker recently returned to the mothership CSI series for his first full-time gig on the franchise in several years.
'CSI' Creator Takes On Robert Ludlum With 'Treadstone' Spy Drama Project At CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate