From CSIs to spies: CSI creator Anthony Zuiker is developing a spy drama for CBS, an offshoot of Robert Ludlum’s Jason Bourne series of novels. Entitled Treadstone, the drama project, from CBS TV Studios and Zuiker’s studio-based Dare to Pass, centers on the workings of Treadstone 71, the black-ops arm of the CIA featured in the Ludlum novels. John Glenn (Eagle Eye) will pen the script and executive produce with Zuiker. The project has received a script commitment by CBS. In addition to focusing on development under his first-look deal with CBS Studios, Zuiker recently returned to the mothership CSI series for his first full-time gig on the franchise in several years.
'CSI' Creator Takes On Robert Ludlum With 'Treadstone' Spy Drama Project At CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Latest TV News
- No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, ‘Wayward Pines’ Finale Down From 2015
- Dwayne Johnson Comedy ‘Ballers’ Renewed For Season 3 By HBO
- ‘Snowfall’: John Singleton FX Pilot Adds Four To Cast
- MTV Classic Launch: Details About VH1 Classic’s Rebranding & New Lineup
- VH1 & Ice Cube Partner On Hip Hop Version Of ‘Hollywood Squares’
- Stephen Colbert Enlists John Oliver’s Help In ‘Fight Song’ Parody