From CSIs to spies: CSI creator Anthony Zuiker is developing a spy drama for CBS, an offshoot of Robert Ludlum’s Jason Bourne series of novels. Entitled Treadstone, the drama project, from CBS TV Studios and Zuiker’s studio-based Dare to Pass, centers on the workings of Treadstone 71, the black-ops arm of the CIA featured in the Ludlum novels. John Glenn (Eagle Eye) will pen the script and executive produce with Zuiker. The project has received a script commitment by CBS. In addition to focusing on development under his first-look deal with CBS Studios, Zuiker recently returned to the mothership CSI series for his first full-time gig on the franchise in several years.
'CSI' Creator Takes On Robert Ludlum With 'Treadstone' Spy Drama Project At CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- Fox Buys ‘Basket Case’ Crime Drama From Jeff Eastin & Jason Winer Based On Book
- Judge: LMNO Should Turn Over ‘7 Little Johnstons’ To Discovery
- ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Host Arnold Schwarzenegger Defends Donald Trump’s Involvement
- Dolly Parton Joins Pentatonix For NBC Holiday Special
- Rudolph Giuliani Will Not Be Part Of Trump Administration
- ABC Buys ‘Down In The Valley’ Crime Drama From David Posamentier & Geoff Moore