From CSIs to spies: CSI creator Anthony Zuiker is developing a spy drama for CBS, an offshoot of Robert Ludlum’s Jason Bourne series of novels. Entitled Treadstone, the drama project, from CBS TV Studios and Zuiker’s studio-based Dare to Pass, centers on the workings of Treadstone 71, the black-ops arm of the CIA featured in the Ludlum novels. John Glenn (Eagle Eye) will pen the script and executive produce with Zuiker. The project has received a script commitment by CBS. In addition to focusing on development under his first-look deal with CBS Studios, Zuiker recently returned to the mothership CSI series for his first full-time gig on the franchise in several years.
'CSI' Creator Takes On Robert Ludlum With 'Treadstone' Spy Drama Project At CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order