New CBS drama series Blue Bloods has completed assembling its team following the recent departure of executive producer & showrnner Ken Sanzel. Two new producers have joined the show: helmer Fred Keller (Boomtown, 24, House) as producer & director and writer Linda Gase (Standoff, The District) as consulting producer. Keller’s deal came after he directed episode 3 of the cop/family drama starring Tom Selleck. His work on the episode, which coincided with Sanzel’s departure, got solid marks from the show’s executive producers: creators Mitchell Burgess and Robin Green and Leonard Goldberg. As for the show, “it is running really smoothly and is coming in even better,” an insider said. Keller is with Kaplan Stahler and Fineman Entertainment.
CBS Drama 'Blue Bloods' Adds Producers
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate