Ben C. Lucas, who made his feature directing debut with the Toronto International Film Festival pic Wasted on the Young, has signed with CAA. Several agencies were after him following the screening of the pic, an edgy drama about a teen party gone awry, and an aftermath that includes revenge and an attack on the social standing of students who were involved. Paramount acquired international distribution rights on the film and negotiations are on for a domestic deal. Lucas wrote the script.
CAA Signs Toronto Hotshot Ben C. Lucas
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
Latest TV News
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down As Raiders Score Close Win Over Chiefs
- Tracy Morgan Talks Brooklyn Gentrification, Halloween Costume With Jimmy Kimmel
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…