Ben C. Lucas, who made his feature directing debut with the Toronto International Film Festival pic Wasted on the Young, has signed with CAA. Several agencies were after him following the screening of the pic, an edgy drama about a teen party gone awry, and an aftermath that includes revenge and an attack on the social standing of students who were involved. Paramount acquired international distribution rights on the film and negotiations are on for a domestic deal. Lucas wrote the script.
CAA Signs Toronto Hotshot Ben C. Lucas
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Israeli Drama ‘In A Heartbeat’ & Irish Crime Thriller ‘Costigan’ Lead Berlin Co-Pro Lineup
- BBC Worldwide Content Chief Helen Jackson To Depart After 31 Years
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Freeform Unveils New Logo & “A Little Forward” Tagline