Ben C. Lucas, who made his feature directing debut with the Toronto International Film Festival pic Wasted on the Young, has signed with CAA. Several agencies were after him following the screening of the pic, an edgy drama about a teen party gone awry, and an aftermath that includes revenge and an attack on the social standing of students who were involved. Paramount acquired international distribution rights on the film and negotiations are on for a domestic deal. Lucas wrote the script.
CAA Signs Toronto Hotshot Ben C. Lucas
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Announced: Charo, Chris Kattan, Mr. T & Nancy Kerrigan Will Strut Their Stuff
Latest TV News
- President Oprah? Well, If Donald Trump Can Do It…
- Conan Put Through Extreme Vetting At Border In ‘Made In Mexico’ Special Cold Open
- ‘RuPaul's Drag Race’ Moves From Logo To VH1, More Viacom Show Shifts To Come?
- Fox Promotes Keith Feldman To President Of Worldwide Home Entertainment
- ‘Behind Enemy Lines’: Gabriel Chavarria & Melia Kreiling Join Fox Drama Pilot
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Trailer: The Truth Will Come Out In Netflix’s YA Mystery