That’s according to investment bank Nomura, which has compared the average $780 yearly cost of being a Sky customer to what people spend on other things. The average British family also spends as much on Sky as it does on smokes and booze. No wonder that everything the Murdochs say or do is of such interest. I wonder if Sky customers think of their monthly pay-TV subscription as just another vice.
British Families Spend Twice As Much On Sky As They Do On Newspapers And Books
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Shane Brennan Drama ‘Here & Now’ About Cop With Amnesia Set At CBS
- ‘Loudermilk’: Will Sasso Joins Ron Livingston In Audience Network Comedy Series
- NAPTE Announces Keynote Speakers & New Initiatives For 2017 Conference
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate