I’ve been so busy breaking Toronto deals that I didn’t note right away an Oscilloscope press release: it has acquired North American distribution rights to Kelly Reichardt’s Western drama Meek’s Cutoff. Adam Yauch previously distributed Reichardt’s Wendy and Lucy in 2008. Pic premiered during Toronto and will be released next year. Cinetic Media sold it.
TORONTO: Oscilloscope For 'Meek's Cutoff'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Slightly Better In Actuals, But Memorial Day Frame Was Still A Downer - Tuesday B.O. Update
'Tomorrowland's $74.7M Global Bow; 'Pitch Perfect 2' Singing $190.4M Cume; 'Mad Max' Smokin' $227.7M - Wwide B.O. Update
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Smits To Star In Baz Luhrmann's Netflix Music Drama ‘The Get Down’
- New ABC Drama ‘Oil’ Recasts 2 Roles
- ‘Aquarius’ Review: David Duchovny Dominates In Manson-Era Drama
- ‘Texas Rising’ Premieres To 4.1 Million Viewers On History
- HBO Developing VA Hospital Limited Series From Eric Roth & Denis Johnson
- Loud TV Partners With UK’s Plum Pictures To Create Content For U.S. Market