Bill Butler, a longtime fixture at Gersh’s New York headquarters before leaving to become manager, has landed at Industry Entertainment as a partner. He’ll continue to be Gotham-based, and starts off with the following clients, most long timers from Gersh: Chris Meloni, Melina Kanakaredes, Jane Krakowski, Calista Flockhart, Victor Garber, Cindi Lauper, Mario Cantone, Dagmar Dominczyk, Elena Rogers, Lee Tergesen and Dean Winters, the latter of whom he’ll manage with Industry’s Sandra Chang.
Bill Butler Lands At Industry Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series