Yet another sign The Big Bang Theory is on track to become the next Friends (See my May column Is ‘The Big Bang’ The Next ‘Friends’?). The comedy series, which had a great debut on CBS last night in the former Friends slot, also scored huge ratings in Canada where it also relocated from Mondays to Thursdays at 8 PM. On CTV, the show drew drew 3.11 million viewers. That is the second most watched comedy series telecast in Canada ever. What is No. 1? The finale of Friends.
'Big Bang' Is Big North Of The Border, Too
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016