Yet another sign The Big Bang Theory is on track to become the next Friends (See my May column Is ‘The Big Bang’ The Next ‘Friends’?). The comedy series, which had a great debut on CBS last night in the former Friends slot, also scored huge ratings in Canada where it also relocated from Mondays to Thursdays at 8 PM. On CTV, the show drew drew 3.11 million viewers. That is the second most watched comedy series telecast in Canada ever. What is No. 1? The finale of Friends.
'Big Bang' Is Big North Of The Border, Too
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'