Some might associate AMC with Mad Men, but not me. It has always been its marathon showings of Francis Coppola’s The Godfather. Reports have AMC sealing a new deal that keeps it the only outlet running the trilogy runs on cable for the next 9 years. The first and second installments are those rare films, where, when I am flipping through channels, I have to stop. It doesn’t matter whether the film has just started or is nearly over. Goodfellas is another, along with Heat, Last of the Mohicans and Braveheart. Have I forgotten any?
AMC Makes An Offer They Couldn't Refuse
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?