Some might associate AMC with Mad Men, but not me. It has always been its marathon showings of Francis Coppola’s The Godfather. Reports have AMC sealing a new deal that keeps it the only outlet running the trilogy runs on cable for the next 9 years. The first and second installments are those rare films, where, when I am flipping through channels, I have to stop. It doesn’t matter whether the film has just started or is nearly over. Goodfellas is another, along with Heat, Last of the Mohicans and Braveheart. Have I forgotten any?
AMC Makes An Offer They Couldn't Refuse
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait