AMC has acquired exclusive U.S. cable rights from Paramount Pictures to the 3 The Godfather movies for the next nine years, beginning January 2011 through December 2019. AMC’s license includes on-air and on-demand rights to The Godfather (1972), The Godfather: Part II (1974), and The Godfather: Part III (1990). Also included is The Godfather: The Complete Novel for Television (1977), the nine-hour chronological re-edit of the first two installations, as well as additional documentaries and behind-the-scenes footage.
AMC Acquires 'The Godfather' Trilogy
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Latest TV News
- ‘Seven Seconds’ Review: ‘Killing’ Creator’s New Drama Needs Less Time, Not More
- Fox News Channel’s Mark Levin Sunday Show Gets Premiere Date
- Damon Wayans Jr. To Star In CBS’ Tim McAuliffe/Austen Earl Comedy Pilot
- ‘Superstore’ Renewed For Season 4 At NBC
- Donald Trump Upstaged At School Shooting “Listening” Event By Father Of Victim
- Michael Grindon Exits As Legendary’s Worldwide Television Distribution Head