AMC has acquired exclusive U.S. cable rights from Paramount Pictures to the 3 The Godfather movies for the next nine years, beginning January 2011 through December 2019. AMC’s license includes on-air and on-demand rights to The Godfather (1972), The Godfather: Part II (1974), and The Godfather: Part III (1990). Also included is The Godfather: The Complete Novel for Television (1977), the nine-hour chronological re-edit of the first two installations, as well as additional documentaries and behind-the-scenes footage.
AMC Acquires 'The Godfather' Trilogy
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
MoviePass Launches Annual Subscription Plan For Under $8 A Month: That's Lower Than The Average Movie Ticket Price
Latest TV News
- NBC Buys Comedy From Joe Port, Joe Wiseman & Kapital Entertainment
- Jenji Kohan Inks Overall Deal With Netflix
- ‘Mad Men’s Marti Noxon Speaks Out Against Matthew Weiner: “I Believe Kater Gordon”
- ABC Buys Small-Town Family Comedy From ‘Life In Pieces’ Duo
- Discovery And Scripps Shareholders Approve Pending $14.6 Billion Merger
- Al Franken Accuser Reads Letter Of Apology She Received, On ‘The View’