A&E Network has picked up its drama series The Glades for a second season with a 13-episode order. The Fox TV Studios-produced series will start pre-production later this year for a 2011 premiere. Also launching in 2011 is A&E’s new drama Breakout Kings. Season-to-date, The Glades has averaged 3.2M total viewers per episode with 1.1M adults 18-49 to become A&E’s most-watched series. The Glades was created by Clifton Campbell, stars Matt Passmore, Kiele Sanchez, Carlos Gómez, and Michelle Hurd. Campbell and Gary Randall are executive producing.
A&E Renews 'The Glades' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'