A&E Network has picked up its drama series The Glades for a second season with a 13-episode order. The Fox TV Studios-produced series will start pre-production later this year for a 2011 premiere. Also launching in 2011 is A&E’s new drama Breakout Kings. Season-to-date, The Glades has averaged 3.2M total viewers per episode with 1.1M adults 18-49 to become A&E’s most-watched series. The Glades was created by Clifton Campbell, stars Matt Passmore, Kiele Sanchez, Carlos Gómez, and Michelle Hurd. Campbell and Gary Randall are executive producing.
A&E Renews 'The Glades' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better