A&E Network has picked up its drama series The Glades for a second season with a 13-episode order. The Fox TV Studios-produced series will start pre-production later this year for a 2011 premiere. Also launching in 2011 is A&E’s new drama Breakout Kings. Season-to-date, The Glades has averaged 3.2M total viewers per episode with 1.1M adults 18-49 to become A&E’s most-watched series. The Glades was created by Clifton Campbell, stars Matt Passmore, Kiele Sanchez, Carlos Gómez, and Michelle Hurd. Campbell and Gary Randall are executive producing.
A&E Renews 'The Glades' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign