A&E Network has picked up its drama series The Glades for a second season with a 13-episode order. The Fox TV Studios-produced series will start pre-production later this year for a 2011 premiere. Also launching in 2011 is A&E’s new drama Breakout Kings. Season-to-date, The Glades has averaged 3.2M total viewers per episode with 1.1M adults 18-49 to become A&E’s most-watched series. The Glades was created by Clifton Campbell, stars Matt Passmore, Kiele Sanchez, Carlos Gómez, and Michelle Hurd. Campbell and Gary Randall are executive producing.
A&E Renews 'The Glades' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Will Win Third Weekend Lap With $20M, But It's 'Baahubali 2' That's Surprising - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest TV News
- ‘Roseanne’ Getting Revival With Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert & Co.
- NFL Draft: CAA Sports Reps Record-Tying Nine First-Round Picks
- Emmys: Netflix Ramping Up Campaign Strategy With Monthlong ‘FYSee’ Program Targeting Voters
- ‘The Gong Show’ Revival Sets Tommy Maitland (AKA Mike Myers?) As Host
- ‘Ray Donovan’ & ‘Episodes’ Get Summer Premiere Dates; ‘Twin Peaks’ Finale…
- ‘The Vampire Chronicles’: Paramount TV & Anonymous Content Option Anne Rice Books For TV Series