A&E Network has picked up its drama series The Glades for a second season with a 13-episode order. The Fox TV Studios-produced series will start pre-production later this year for a 2011 premiere. Also launching in 2011 is A&E’s new drama Breakout Kings. Season-to-date, The Glades has averaged 3.2M total viewers per episode with 1.1M adults 18-49 to become A&E’s most-watched series. The Glades was created by Clifton Campbell, stars Matt Passmore, Kiele Sanchez, Carlos Gómez, and Michelle Hurd. Campbell and Gary Randall are executive producing.
A&E Renews 'The Glades' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…