EXCLUSIVE: Kourtney Kang and Joe Kelly, the How I Met Your Mother writer-producers who co-wrote CBS’ pilot Livin’ on a Prayer with HIMYM creators-executive producers Carter Bays and Craig Thomas last season, are back in pilot contention with a new comedy project at ABC. The project, about a couple’s exploration of quality of life both before and after kids, is a multi-camera hybrid in the mold of HIMYM. I hear it landed at ABC with a hefty penalty after bidding from multiple networks. 20th Century Fox TV, the studio behind HIMYM and Livin’ on a Prayer, is producing. Kang has been on HIMYM since after the pilot while Kelly joined at the beginning of Season 3. Both are with UTA.
ABC Picks Up Comedy From 'HIMYM' Duo
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser