In between rounds as House doctor, Olivia Wilde is spending more and more time on the big screen. She has signed to join Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman in The Change Up, the David Dobkin-directed Universal Pictures comedy. Bateman plays a married man who switches bodies with slacker best friend (Reynolds). Wilde will play the married guy’s law firm co-worker, who’s an impetus for the body switch. The comedy, written by The Hangover scribes Jon Lucas and Scott Moore, films this fall. Neal Moritz is producer. Wilde will next be seen in the Paul Haggis-directed The Next Three Days opposite Russell Crowe, the Hugh Jackman-Jennifer Garner comedy Butter, and she plays a digital warrior trapped in a computer world in the Joseph Kosinski-directed Tron: Legacy. She just shot Cowboys and Aliens, the Jon Favreau-directed DreamWorks/Universal film that stars Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford for next summer release.
A 'Change Up' For TV Doctor Olivia Wilde
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Explosive Finale Recap “The Bicameral Mind”: New Gods Will Walk
- ‘Designated Survivor’ Taps New Showrunner As Jon Harmon Feldman Exits
- CBS Will Continue To Broadcast Kennedy Center Honors Through 2025
- Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls ‘SNL’-Watching Prez-Elect “Terrifying Lunatic”…
- Netflix’s ‘Marvel’s Luke Cage’ Gets Season 2, No Return Date Set
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Emma Stone, Still Up Vs. 2015