In between rounds as House doctor, Olivia Wilde is spending more and more time on the big screen. She has signed to join Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman in The Change Up, the David Dobkin-directed Universal Pictures comedy. Bateman plays a married man who switches bodies with slacker best friend (Reynolds). Wilde will play the married guy’s law firm co-worker, who’s an impetus for the body switch. The comedy, written by The Hangover scribes Jon Lucas and Scott Moore, films this fall. Neal Moritz is producer. Wilde will next be seen in the Paul Haggis-directed The Next Three Days opposite Russell Crowe, the Hugh Jackman-Jennifer Garner comedy Butter, and she plays a digital warrior trapped in a computer world in the Joseph Kosinski-directed Tron: Legacy. She just shot Cowboys and Aliens, the Jon Favreau-directed DreamWorks/Universal film that stars Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford for next summer release.
A 'Change Up' For TV Doctor Olivia Wilde
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins