In between rounds as House doctor, Olivia Wilde is spending more and more time on the big screen. She has signed to join Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman in The Change Up, the David Dobkin-directed Universal Pictures comedy. Bateman plays a married man who switches bodies with slacker best friend (Reynolds). Wilde will play the married guy’s law firm co-worker, who’s an impetus for the body switch. The comedy, written by The Hangover scribes Jon Lucas and Scott Moore, films this fall. Neal Moritz is producer. Wilde will next be seen in the Paul Haggis-directed The Next Three Days opposite Russell Crowe, the Hugh Jackman-Jennifer Garner comedy Butter, and she plays a digital warrior trapped in a computer world in the Joseph Kosinski-directed Tron: Legacy. She just shot Cowboys and Aliens, the Jon Favreau-directed DreamWorks/Universal film that stars Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford for next summer release.
A 'Change Up' For TV Doctor Olivia Wilde
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- Front Row Filmed Entertainment Inks Deal With Iflix For Egyptian Sitcom ‘Tough Luck’
- AMC Networks Teams With Charter To Co-Produce Original Content
- Stephen Colbert Takes On Alex Jones, George Soros And Big Yogurt
- ESPN To Lay Off About 100 Employees Including On-Air Personalities And Writers
- ‘The Tick’ Gets August Premiere Date On Amazon
- ‘Saturday Night Live’: NBC Teams With Youku For Localized Version In China