Freddy Rodriguez who headlines CBS’ midseason drama series Chaos, has signed with UTA for representation. This marks the actor’s return to UTA after being repped by ICM for the past 3 years. On Tom Spezialy/Brett Ratner’s Chaos, Rodriguez plays agent Rick Martinez, the leader of a group of rogue CIA operatives. The project received a midseason series order by CBS last month after negotiations between the network and 20th TV had broken off and the options on the actors had expired. UTA also recently signed Chaos co-star James Murray. Rodriguez’s previous TV credits include a role on Six Feet Under, which earned him an Emmy nomination, and a stint on Ugly Betty. His feature credits include Lady in the Water, Poseidon and Grindhouse. Rodriguez will continue to be repped by Kass and Stokes Management and attorney Steve Warren.
UTA Signs 'Chaos' Star Freddy Rodriguez
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- Viceland Enters Late Night With ‘Desus & Mero’, Orders Tyler the Creator Series, Renews ‘Huang’s World…
- ‘Ice’: Audrey Marie Anderson Joins Antoine Fuqua’s Audience Drama Series
- Issa Rae Inks First-Look Deal With HBO
- ‘Shameless’: Showtime Releases Official Season 7 Trailer And Poster Art
- Woody Allen’s ‘Crisis In Six Scenes’: First Photos Of Amazon Series
- ‘Today’ Wins Week After Rio Games Wrap, But ‘CBS This Morning’ Shows Growth