Freddy Rodriguez who headlines CBS’ midseason drama series Chaos, has signed with UTA for representation. This marks the actor’s return to UTA after being repped by ICM for the past 3 years. On Tom Spezialy/Brett Ratner’s Chaos, Rodriguez plays agent Rick Martinez, the leader of a group of rogue CIA operatives. The project received a midseason series order by CBS last month after negotiations between the network and 20th TV had broken off and the options on the actors had expired. UTA also recently signed Chaos co-star James Murray. Rodriguez’s previous TV credits include a role on Six Feet Under, which earned him an Emmy nomination, and a stint on Ugly Betty. His feature credits include Lady in the Water, Poseidon and Grindhouse. Rodriguez will continue to be repped by Kass and Stokes Management and attorney Steve Warren.
UTA Signs 'Chaos' Star Freddy Rodriguez
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser
- NBA All-Star Game Nets 7.8 Million Total Viewers Across TNT & TBS
- Milo Yiannopoulos Uninvited From Keynoting At Conservative Confab In Washington
- Keith Cox To Be Promoted To President Of Development For The Paramount Network & TV Land, Sharon Levy Expected To Exit
- Susannah Flood Joins ABC’s Shondaland Pilot; Swoosie Kurtz In ‘Charlie Foxtrot’