Freddy Rodriguez who headlines CBS’ midseason drama series Chaos, has signed with UTA for representation. This marks the actor’s return to UTA after being repped by ICM for the past 3 years. On Tom Spezialy/Brett Ratner’s Chaos, Rodriguez plays agent Rick Martinez, the leader of a group of rogue CIA operatives. The project received a midseason series order by CBS last month after negotiations between the network and 20th TV had broken off and the options on the actors had expired. UTA also recently signed Chaos co-star James Murray. Rodriguez’s previous TV credits include a role on Six Feet Under, which earned him an Emmy nomination, and a stint on Ugly Betty. His feature credits include Lady in the Water, Poseidon and Grindhouse. Rodriguez will continue to be repped by Kass and Stokes Management and attorney Steve Warren.
UTA Signs 'Chaos' Star Freddy Rodriguez
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- HBO Developing Musical Comedy From Bruce Eric Kaplan
- Mark Burnett & Roma Downey Producing Guardian Angels Drama For NBC
- AMC Renews 'Halt and Catch Fire' For Second Season
- Ellen Pompeo To Produce Cop Drama For ABC
- Astronaut Family Comedy Lands At ABC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Bow Wow To Co-Star In CBS' 'CSI: Cyber'