Freddy Rodriguez who headlines CBS’ midseason drama series Chaos, has signed with UTA for representation. This marks the actor’s return to UTA after being repped by ICM for the past 3 years. On Tom Spezialy/Brett Ratner’s Chaos, Rodriguez plays agent Rick Martinez, the leader of a group of rogue CIA operatives. The project received a midseason series order by CBS last month after negotiations between the network and 20th TV had broken off and the options on the actors had expired. UTA also recently signed Chaos co-star James Murray. Rodriguez’s previous TV credits include a role on Six Feet Under, which earned him an Emmy nomination, and a stint on Ugly Betty. His feature credits include Lady in the Water, Poseidon and Grindhouse. Rodriguez will continue to be repped by Kass and Stokes Management and attorney Steve Warren.
UTA Signs 'Chaos' Star Freddy Rodriguez
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement