Freddy Rodriguez who headlines CBS’ midseason drama series Chaos, has signed with UTA for representation. This marks the actor’s return to UTA after being repped by ICM for the past 3 years. On Tom Spezialy/Brett Ratner’s Chaos, Rodriguez plays agent Rick Martinez, the leader of a group of rogue CIA operatives. The project received a midseason series order by CBS last month after negotiations between the network and 20th TV had broken off and the options on the actors had expired. UTA also recently signed Chaos co-star James Murray. Rodriguez’s previous TV credits include a role on Six Feet Under, which earned him an Emmy nomination, and a stint on Ugly Betty. His feature credits include Lady in the Water, Poseidon and Grindhouse. Rodriguez will continue to be repped by Kass and Stokes Management and attorney Steve Warren.
UTA Signs 'Chaos' Star Freddy Rodriguez
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup