Five years after they teamed to produce Beauty and the Geek, Ashton Kutcher & Jason Goldberg’s Katalyst and JD Roth & Todd A. Nelson’s 3 Ball Prods./Eyeworks USA have combined forces for another social experiment-type unscripted series featuring unlikely pairs, Forever Young. TV Land announced this morning that it has given a six-episode order to the reality competition based on an Eyeworks format, which teams septuagenarians with 20-somethings. “When separated by five decades, six wars and 10 presidents, Forever Young explores how revealing and how funny it can be when youth and wisdom join forces, whether in appreciation of the past, understanding the present or preparing for the future,” the producers said. Goldberg and Kutcher serve as executive producers for Katalyst; Roth and Nelson for 3 Ball ; Eliot Goldberg and Marco Bresaz for TV Land.
TV Land Orders 'Forever Young' Reality Series From Katalyst and 3 Ball
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report