Five years after they teamed to produce Beauty and the Geek, Ashton Kutcher & Jason Goldberg’s Katalyst and JD Roth & Todd A. Nelson’s 3 Ball Prods./Eyeworks USA have combined forces for another social experiment-type unscripted series featuring unlikely pairs, Forever Young. TV Land announced this morning that it has given a six-episode order to the reality competition based on an Eyeworks format, which teams septuagenarians with 20-somethings. “When separated by five decades, six wars and 10 presidents, Forever Young explores how revealing and how funny it can be when youth and wisdom join forces, whether in appreciation of the past, understanding the present or preparing for the future,” the producers said. Goldberg and Kutcher serve as executive producers for Katalyst; Roth and Nelson for 3 Ball ; Eliot Goldberg and Marco Bresaz for TV Land.
TV Land Orders 'Forever Young' Reality Series From Katalyst and 3 Ball
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'