Five years after they teamed to produce Beauty and the Geek, Ashton Kutcher & Jason Goldberg’s Katalyst and JD Roth & Todd A. Nelson’s 3 Ball Prods./Eyeworks USA have combined forces for another social experiment-type unscripted series featuring unlikely pairs, Forever Young. TV Land announced this morning that it has given a six-episode order to the reality competition based on an Eyeworks format, which teams septuagenarians with 20-somethings. “When separated by five decades, six wars and 10 presidents, Forever Young explores how revealing and how funny it can be when youth and wisdom join forces, whether in appreciation of the past, understanding the present or preparing for the future,” the producers said. Goldberg and Kutcher serve as executive producers for Katalyst; Roth and Nelson for 3 Ball ; Eliot Goldberg and Marco Bresaz for TV Land.
TV Land Orders 'Forever Young' Reality Series From Katalyst and 3 Ball
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over