Five years after they teamed to produce Beauty and the Geek, Ashton Kutcher & Jason Goldberg’s Katalyst and JD Roth & Todd A. Nelson’s 3 Ball Prods./Eyeworks USA have combined forces for another social experiment-type unscripted series featuring unlikely pairs, Forever Young. TV Land announced this morning that it has given a six-episode order to the reality competition based on an Eyeworks format, which teams septuagenarians with 20-somethings. “When separated by five decades, six wars and 10 presidents, Forever Young explores how revealing and how funny it can be when youth and wisdom join forces, whether in appreciation of the past, understanding the present or preparing for the future,” the producers said. Goldberg and Kutcher serve as executive producers for Katalyst; Roth and Nelson for 3 Ball ; Eliot Goldberg and Marco Bresaz for TV Land.
TV Land Orders 'Forever Young' Reality Series From Katalyst and 3 Ball
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
'Feud' Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland's Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX - Update
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Ratings Rise On Another Encore Heavy Tuesday
- Judge Throws Out Racial Bias Suit Against Time Warmer, CNN & TBS
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Renewed For Season 3 By OWN As Ava DuVernay Inks First-Look Deal With Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo…
- Dan Rather: Donald Trump’s Boy Scout Jamboree Speech “Disgusting”
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Tells Boy Scouts Their Government Is Festering River Of Human Waste
- ‘Feud’ Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland’s Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX…