Five years after they teamed to produce Beauty and the Geek, Ashton Kutcher & Jason Goldberg’s Katalyst and JD Roth & Todd A. Nelson’s 3 Ball Prods./Eyeworks USA have combined forces for another social experiment-type unscripted series featuring unlikely pairs, Forever Young. TV Land announced this morning that it has given a six-episode order to the reality competition based on an Eyeworks format, which teams septuagenarians with 20-somethings. “When separated by five decades, six wars and 10 presidents, Forever Young explores how revealing and how funny it can be when youth and wisdom join forces, whether in appreciation of the past, understanding the present or preparing for the future,” the producers said. Goldberg and Kutcher serve as executive producers for Katalyst; Roth and Nelson for 3 Ball ; Eliot Goldberg and Marco Bresaz for TV Land.
TV Land Orders 'Forever Young' Reality Series From Katalyst and 3 Ball
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets