UPDATED: Stephanie Jacobsen (Melrose Place) and Naoko Mori (Torchwood) have joined SyFy’s drama pilot Three Inches as a regulars. The project, from Fox TV Studios and Landscape Entertainment, centers on Walter (Noah Reid), a twentysomething underachiever who acquires a seemingly worthless superpower after getting struck by lightning: he can move any object three inches with his mind. He goes on to recruit a team of fellow heroes, each with their own less-than-spectacular abilities. Jacobsen, repped by APA and Global Creative, and Mori, repped by Michael Greene & Assoc., will play two of them, Watts, a beautiful “super” hero who has the ability to shape the emotions of anyone she meets at close range, and a woman who can duplicate and recite any sounds she hears, respectively.
SyFy Pilot 'Three Inches' Adds Regulars
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better