I hear SyFy is close to a fifth season pickup of drama series Eureka. The options on the actors from the cast, which includes Colin Ferguson, Salli Richardson-Whitfield, Joe Morton and Erica Cerra, are being picked up. The series, about a remote town where the brightest U.S. scientists build futuristic inventions, has been a consistent ratings performer for the network. Its fourth season premiere last month drew 2.5 million viewers, on par with the 2.6 million who tuned in for the Eureka‘s summer debut last year.
SyFy Nears 'Eureka' Renewal
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate