I hear SyFy is close to a fifth season pickup of drama series Eureka. The options on the actors from the cast, which includes Colin Ferguson, Salli Richardson-Whitfield, Joe Morton and Erica Cerra, are being picked up. The series, about a remote town where the brightest U.S. scientists build futuristic inventions, has been a consistent ratings performer for the network. Its fourth season premiere last month drew 2.5 million viewers, on par with the 2.6 million who tuned in for the Eureka‘s summer debut last year.
SyFy Nears 'Eureka' Renewal
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'