Ryan Kavanaugh’s Relativity Media has put three more movies on its release calendar to be distributed and marketed by his own team. Relativity has set a March 4, 2011 release date for Kids in America, the Michael Dowse-directed coming of age film that stars Topher Grace as an MIT grad who tries to win the heart of his high school crush by creating a false identity. Anna Faris plays the object of his affection. Relativity has set March 18 for The Dark Fields, the Neil Burger-directed drama that stars Robert De Niro and Bradley Cooper. The third picture, The Warrior’s Way, will be released December 3 through a rent-a-system deal. Relativity’s release slate, which includes Fighter, Skyline, Catfish and My Soul To Take, adds the Overture trio Jack Goes Boating (September 17), Let Me In (October 1) and Stone, (October 8) which were inherited from its acquisition of Overture Films.
Relativity Media Adds Three To Film Slate
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony Pictures Television
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold
- Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident