Ryan Kavanaugh’s Relativity Media has put three more movies on its release calendar to be distributed and marketed by his own team. Relativity has set a March 4, 2011 release date for Kids in America, the Michael Dowse-directed coming of age film that stars Topher Grace as an MIT grad who tries to win the heart of his high school crush by creating a false identity. Anna Faris plays the object of his affection. Relativity has set March 18 for The Dark Fields, the Neil Burger-directed drama that stars Robert De Niro and Bradley Cooper. The third picture, The Warrior’s Way, will be released December 3 through a rent-a-system deal. Relativity’s release slate, which includes Fighter, Skyline, Catfish and My Soul To Take, adds the Overture trio Jack Goes Boating (September 17), Let Me In (October 1) and Stone, (October 8) which were inherited from its acquisition of Overture Films.
Relativity Media Adds Three To Film Slate
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ‘Urban Cowboy’ Drama Series In Development At Fox
- The Big Bang Theory STEM Scholarship Set At UCLA
- ‘MasterChef’ Ratings Rise, ‘Briefcase’ Debut Tops Viewership, ‘500 Questions’ Dips
- Trevor Noah Takes Over ‘The Daily Show’ On September 28
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast – But What About Tommy Tune?
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?