Ryan Kavanaugh’s Relativity Media has put three more movies on its release calendar to be distributed and marketed by his own team. Relativity has set a March 4, 2011 release date for Kids in America, the Michael Dowse-directed coming of age film that stars Topher Grace as an MIT grad who tries to win the heart of his high school crush by creating a false identity. Anna Faris plays the object of his affection. Relativity has set March 18 for The Dark Fields, the Neil Burger-directed drama that stars Robert De Niro and Bradley Cooper. The third picture, The Warrior’s Way, will be released December 3 through a rent-a-system deal. Relativity’s release slate, which includes Fighter, Skyline, Catfish and My Soul To Take, adds the Overture trio Jack Goes Boating (September 17), Let Me In (October 1) and Stone, (October 8) which were inherited from its acquisition of Overture Films.
Relativity Media Adds Three To Film Slate
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Will Win Third Weekend Lap With $20M, But It's 'Baahubali 2' That's Surprising - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest TV News
- ‘Roseanne’ Getting Revival With Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert & Co.
- NFL Draft: CAA Sports Reps Record-Tying Nine First-Round Picks
- Emmys: Netflix Ramping Up Campaign Strategy With Monthlong ‘FYSee’ Program Targeting Voters
- ‘The Gong Show’ Revival Sets Tommy Maitland (AKA Mike Myers?) As Host
- ‘Ray Donovan’ & ‘Episodes’ Get Summer Premiere Dates; ‘Twin Peaks’ Finale…
- ‘The Vampire Chronicles’: Paramount TV & Anonymous Content Option Anne Rice Books For TV Series