Ryan Kavanaugh’s Relativity Media has put three more movies on its release calendar to be distributed and marketed by his own team. Relativity has set a March 4, 2011 release date for Kids in America, the Michael Dowse-directed coming of age film that stars Topher Grace as an MIT grad who tries to win the heart of his high school crush by creating a false identity. Anna Faris plays the object of his affection. Relativity has set March 18 for The Dark Fields, the Neil Burger-directed drama that stars Robert De Niro and Bradley Cooper. The third picture, The Warrior’s Way, will be released December 3 through a rent-a-system deal. Relativity’s release slate, which includes Fighter, Skyline, Catfish and My Soul To Take, adds the Overture trio Jack Goes Boating (September 17), Let Me In (October 1) and Stone, (October 8) which were inherited from its acquisition of Overture Films.
Relativity Media Adds Three To Film Slate
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Is the Movie Business Healthy Or Hurting? Deadline's Fleming and Busch Duke It Out – DeadlineNow (Video)
- Dylan Sellers Exits President Post at TWC
- Dennis Quaid Joins Dan Rather-George W. Bush Scandal Pic 'Truth'
- Quvenzhane Wallis To Star In Bestseller 'Counting By 7s'
- Netflix Sets 'Crouching Tiger 2′ As 1st Feature; Hollywood's Nightmare?
- 'Boyhood's Richard Linklater Baseball Pic Fielded By Annapurna, Paramount