Ryan Kavanaugh’s Relativity Media has put three more movies on its release calendar to be distributed and marketed by his own team. Relativity has set a March 4, 2011 release date for Kids in America, the Michael Dowse-directed coming of age film that stars Topher Grace as an MIT grad who tries to win the heart of his high school crush by creating a false identity. Anna Faris plays the object of his affection. Relativity has set March 18 for The Dark Fields, the Neil Burger-directed drama that stars Robert De Niro and Bradley Cooper. The third picture, The Warrior’s Way, will be released December 3 through a rent-a-system deal. Relativity’s release slate, which includes Fighter, Skyline, Catfish and My Soul To Take, adds the Overture trio Jack Goes Boating (September 17), Let Me In (October 1) and Stone, (October 8) which were inherited from its acquisition of Overture Films.
Relativity Media Adds Three To Film Slate
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
MoviePass Launches Annual Subscription Plan For Under $8 A Month: That's Lower Than The Average Movie Ticket Price
Latest TV News
- NBC Buys Comedy From Joe Port, Joe Wiseman & Kapital Entertainment
- Jenji Kohan Inks Overall Deal With Netflix
- ‘Mad Men’s Marti Noxon Speaks Out Against Matthew Weiner: “I Believe Kater Gordon”
- ABC Buys Small-Town Family Comedy From ‘Life In Pieces’ Duo
- Discovery And Scripps Shareholders Approve Pending $14.6 Billion Merger
- Al Franken Accuser Reads Letter Of Apology She Received, On ‘The View’