The broadcast networks held steady last night, with all original series flat or slightly up from last week. NBC’s Minute to Win It (2.0 rating/7 share in adults 18-49) and America’s Got Talent’s result show (2.7/8) were up 5% and 4%, respectively. (Minute posted an impressive half-hour gain, up 41% from the first to the second half-hour in 18-49). Fox’s two-hour So You Think You Can Dance (2.1/7) was also up 5%, while CBS’ Big Brother (2.3/8) at 8 PM was flat. The rest of the Big 4 networks’ lineups featured repeats, led by NBC’s Law & Order: SVU (1.8/5), up 29% from last week. NBC won the night in adults 18-49 (2.2/7) and total viewers (7.5 million). Meanwhile, the CW’s summer reality series Plain Jane (1.1 million viewers), is showing some growth, up 13% in total viewers from its soft premiere last week.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent' Tops Night
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'