The broadcast networks held steady last night, with all original series flat or slightly up from last week. NBC’s Minute to Win It (2.0 rating/7 share in adults 18-49) and America’s Got Talent’s result show (2.7/8) were up 5% and 4%, respectively. (Minute posted an impressive half-hour gain, up 41% from the first to the second half-hour in 18-49). Fox’s two-hour So You Think You Can Dance (2.1/7) was also up 5%, while CBS’ Big Brother (2.3/8) at 8 PM was flat. The rest of the Big 4 networks’ lineups featured repeats, led by NBC’s Law & Order: SVU (1.8/5), up 29% from last week. NBC won the night in adults 18-49 (2.2/7) and total viewers (7.5 million). Meanwhile, the CW’s summer reality series Plain Jane (1.1 million viewers), is showing some growth, up 13% in total viewers from its soft premiere last week.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent' Tops Night
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
'L.A. Confidential': Walton Goggins To Co-Star In CBS Drama Pilot; Anna Fricke Joins As Co-Showrunner
'Marvel's Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur' Animated Series Produced By Laurence Fishburne In Works At Disney Channels
Latest TV News
- ‘Working With Weinstein’ Doc Secures Just Under 1M Viewers With New Revelations And Interviews
- Gunpowder Sales; James Corden UK Deal; Fremantle/BBCW Benelux; All3M Australia – Global Briefs
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation