For any other new reality series, the premiere number for ABC’s Bachelor Pad (2.2 rating/7 share) would’ve been a solid number. But being part of the network’s hit Bachelor franchise automatically raised expectations for the spinoff, whose two-hour debut last night was down 21% from this summer’s premiere of The Bachelorette. Bachelor Pad‘s lead-out, the second season premiere of unscripted series Dating In The Dark (1.8/5), was down -25% from the nigh-vision dating show’s last summer’s premiere. NBC’s Last Comic Standing (1.5/4) had a quiet exit, hitting a series low with its season finale, down 6% from last summer’s ender. Meanwhile, Fox’s telecast of the Teen Choice Awards (1.5/5) was up 7% from last year. ABC won the night in adults 18-49 (2.1/6), while CBS was No.1 in total viewers (6.6 million) with all-repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: So-So Debut For ABC's 'Bachelor' Spinoff 'Bachelor Pad'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Downton Abbey' Finale: Exec Producer Gareth Neame On Allen Leech & Lily James' Future, Season 7 & That Proposal
More From Andreeva
- #8216;Downton Abbey’ Finale: Exec Producer Gareth Neame On Allen Leech & Lily James’ Future, Season 7…
- Matthew Glave Cast In NBA Pilot, Gia Mantegna In ‘Cheerleader Death Squad’
- Kim Raver To Topline ABC Drama Pilot ‘The Advocate’
- Briga Heelan To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot ‘How We Live’
- Dave Annable & Melissa George Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Heart Matters’
- Daniel Stern To Star In ‘Strange Calls'; Colm Feore Joins ‘The Kingmakers’