For any other new reality series, the premiere number for ABC’s Bachelor Pad (2.2 rating/7 share) would’ve been a solid number. But being part of the network’s hit Bachelor franchise automatically raised expectations for the spinoff, whose two-hour debut last night was down 21% from this summer’s premiere of The Bachelorette. Bachelor Pad‘s lead-out, the second season premiere of unscripted series Dating In The Dark (1.8/5), was down -25% from the nigh-vision dating show’s last summer’s premiere. NBC’s Last Comic Standing (1.5/4) had a quiet exit, hitting a series low with its season finale, down 6% from last summer’s ender. Meanwhile, Fox’s telecast of the Teen Choice Awards (1.5/5) was up 7% from last year. ABC won the night in adults 18-49 (2.1/6), while CBS was No.1 in total viewers (6.6 million) with all-repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: So-So Debut For ABC's 'Bachelor' Spinoff 'Bachelor Pad'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Martian' Still Frying 'Pan' At The Weekend B.O.; 'Steve Jobs' Posting Best Theater Average This Year - Late Night Update
Latest TV News
- Tegna Blacks Out Dish Network Customers In 38 Markets
- ‘Minority Report’ Order Cut By 3 Episodes
- Bill Cosby Legal Cases Move Forward Ahead Of ‘Dateline’ Special
- ‘Key & Peele’ Showrunners Developing ‘The Romeos’ Buddy Comedy At ABC
- Greg Berlanti Dramas From Chris Fedak & Jennifer Johnson Set At CBS As Put Pilots
- ‘Blindspot’ Gets Full-Season Order By NBC