For any other new reality series, the premiere number for ABC’s Bachelor Pad (2.2 rating/7 share) would’ve been a solid number. But being part of the network’s hit Bachelor franchise automatically raised expectations for the spinoff, whose two-hour debut last night was down 21% from this summer’s premiere of The Bachelorette. Bachelor Pad‘s lead-out, the second season premiere of unscripted series Dating In The Dark (1.8/5), was down -25% from the nigh-vision dating show’s last summer’s premiere. NBC’s Last Comic Standing (1.5/4) had a quiet exit, hitting a series low with its season finale, down 6% from last summer’s ender. Meanwhile, Fox’s telecast of the Teen Choice Awards (1.5/5) was up 7% from last year. ABC won the night in adults 18-49 (2.1/6), while CBS was No.1 in total viewers (6.6 million) with all-repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: So-So Debut For ABC's 'Bachelor' Spinoff 'Bachelor Pad'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Warner Bros New Digital Unit Unveils Name & Slate: Mortal Kombat & Static Shock Series; Akiva Goldsman Project
- 'Faking It' Gets Order For 10 More Episodes From MTV
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'
- IFC Ups Christine Lubrano To SVP Original Programming, Hires Development Execs
- Resolution Agent Ian Greenstein Joins Gersh
- Pop Picks Up Eugene Levy Comedy 'Schitt's Creek' As First Original Scripted Series