Comedy Central’s Tosh.0 continued to set new ratings records on Wednesday with new series-high marks among men 18-24 (5.0 rating) and men 18-34 (3.7 rating) and tying a series-high in adults 18-49 with 1.9 million viewers in the demo tuning in. (The show’s total viewer tally was 2.4 million.) Additionally, the network’s veterans The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (2.3 million total viewers, 1.5 million adults 18-49) and The Colbert Report (1.8 million total viewers, 1.3 million adults 18-49) posted their most-watched episodes of the year and logged season highs among adults and young men.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Highs For Comedy Central's 'Tosh,' Daily Show' & 'Colbert'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Latest TV News
- ‘Stranger Things’ Ranks High On List Of Netflix’s Most-Watched Shows
- Stephen Colbert Asks Tim Kaine To Attack Donald Trump For Blasting Hillary Clinton As A “Bigot”
- Felicity Huffman Fashion Biz Dramedy At ABC Back In the Works With New Writers
- Working Title TV, BBC Two Take Shine To ‘The Luminaries’ Gold Rush Epic – Edinburgh
- Ryan Lochte Charged With Making False Police Report In Rio After Landing New Endorsement Deal
- Donald Trump Debates Definition Of “Bigot” With Anderson Cooper