Comedy Central’s Tosh.0 continued to set new ratings records on Wednesday with new series-high marks among men 18-24 (5.0 rating) and men 18-34 (3.7 rating) and tying a series-high in adults 18-49 with 1.9 million viewers in the demo tuning in. (The show’s total viewer tally was 2.4 million.) Additionally, the network’s veterans The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (2.3 million total viewers, 1.5 million adults 18-49) and The Colbert Report (1.8 million total viewers, 1.3 million adults 18-49) posted their most-watched episodes of the year and logged season highs among adults and young men.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Highs For Comedy Central's 'Tosh,' Daily Show' & 'Colbert'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Unveiled As Season 7 Title Of FX Anthology Series, Premiere Date Set…
- Donald Trump To Name Financier/Sean Hannity Pal Anthony Scaramucci New Communications Director: Report
- Stephen Colbert Presents Result Of ‘Late Show’s Russian Pee Pee Tape Probe
- ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Debuts Imax Trailer & Footage Revealing Hair-Raising Action — Comic-Con
- ‘Krypton’ Teaser: First Look At Syfy’s Superman Prequel – Comic-Con
- ‘The Exorcist’ Season 2: Priestly Road Trip, Possible Rance Family Cameos & A Foster Kid Who Kicks Butt…