Comedy Central’s Tosh.0 continued to set new ratings records on Wednesday with new series-high marks among men 18-24 (5.0 rating) and men 18-34 (3.7 rating) and tying a series-high in adults 18-49 with 1.9 million viewers in the demo tuning in. (The show’s total viewer tally was 2.4 million.) Additionally, the network’s veterans The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (2.3 million total viewers, 1.5 million adults 18-49) and The Colbert Report (1.8 million total viewers, 1.3 million adults 18-49) posted their most-watched episodes of the year and logged season highs among adults and young men.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Highs For Comedy Central's 'Tosh,' Daily Show' & 'Colbert'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Justin Bieber Apologizes For Bad Boy Ways At Roast: “I’m Disappointed In Myself”
- Ron Burgundy On Justin Bieber: “This Kid Has Spunk, Moxie, And Probably A Few Other STDs”
- iHeartRadio Music, Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards Top Week’s Twitter TV Ratings
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Arrow/Flash Spinoff Enlists Arthur Darvill To Play Rip Hunter
- Nickelodeon Hires SVP To Boost Preschool Division Following Layoffs