Comedy Central’s Tosh.0 continued to set new ratings records on Wednesday with new series-high marks among men 18-24 (5.0 rating) and men 18-34 (3.7 rating) and tying a series-high in adults 18-49 with 1.9 million viewers in the demo tuning in. (The show’s total viewer tally was 2.4 million.) Additionally, the network’s veterans The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (2.3 million total viewers, 1.5 million adults 18-49) and The Colbert Report (1.8 million total viewers, 1.3 million adults 18-49) posted their most-watched episodes of the year and logged season highs among adults and young men.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Highs For Comedy Central's 'Tosh,' Daily Show' & 'Colbert'
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein Talks 'Hateful Eight', Sony Hack, Gut Instincts & Socially Aware Oscar Campaigns At Tribeca
Latest TV News
- MTV’s ‘Eye Candy’ Cancelled After First Season
- Ben Powers Dies: ‘Good Times’ Actor Was 64
- Pete Rose Hired As Fox Sports Guest Analyst, Commentator
- Jonathan Crombie Dies: Actor Known For Canada’s ‘Anne Of Green Gables’ TV Series
- ‘The Messengers’ Off To Low Ratings Start, ‘Last Man’ & ‘Cristela’ End Seasons
- It’s Raining Paul Shaffer’s Greatest Hits, As Dave Letterman Ponders Grand Finale