Comedy Central’s Tosh.0 continued to set new ratings records on Wednesday with new series-high marks among men 18-24 (5.0 rating) and men 18-34 (3.7 rating) and tying a series-high in adults 18-49 with 1.9 million viewers in the demo tuning in. (The show’s total viewer tally was 2.4 million.) Additionally, the network’s veterans The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (2.3 million total viewers, 1.5 million adults 18-49) and The Colbert Report (1.8 million total viewers, 1.3 million adults 18-49) posted their most-watched episodes of the year and logged season highs among adults and young men.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Highs For Comedy Central's 'Tosh,' Daily Show' & 'Colbert'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Apes NYT Ad To Promote ‘Late Show’ Live Broadcast After Donald Trump Speech
- Derek Hough Cast In NBC’s Kourtney Kang Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu
- Bill Paxton ‘Training Day’ Dedication Planned For New Episode
- JJ Totah Cast In Mindy Kaling’s NBC Comedy Pilot; Josh Kidd Joins CW’s ‘Searchers’
- Kelen Coleman Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Me, Myself & I’; Roberto Aguire Joins CBS’ Paul Attanasio Drama