Comedy Central’s Tosh.0 continued to set new ratings records on Wednesday with new series-high marks among men 18-24 (5.0 rating) and men 18-34 (3.7 rating) and tying a series-high in adults 18-49 with 1.9 million viewers in the demo tuning in. (The show’s total viewer tally was 2.4 million.) Additionally, the network’s veterans The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (2.3 million total viewers, 1.5 million adults 18-49) and The Colbert Report (1.8 million total viewers, 1.3 million adults 18-49) posted their most-watched episodes of the year and logged season highs among adults and young men.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Highs For Comedy Central's 'Tosh,' Daily Show' & 'Colbert'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Andreeva
- Plan For Imposing Quota On Hollywood Movies Dropped By Russian Parliament
- CBS Sets 2015 Greatest Super Bowl Commercials Special
- 'Charlie Brown Thanksgiving' Surges, 'Red Band Society' Hits 0.7 Rating Wednesday
- 'Red Band Society' Pulled From Schedule, Will Stop Production After 13 Episodes
- Networks Scale Back, Bet On Remakes & Medical Dramas This Development Season
- Joe Bastianich To Depart 'MasterChef' Franchise