Comedy Central’s Tosh.0 continued to set new ratings records on Wednesday with new series-high marks among men 18-24 (5.0 rating) and men 18-34 (3.7 rating) and tying a series-high in adults 18-49 with 1.9 million viewers in the demo tuning in. (The show’s total viewer tally was 2.4 million.) Additionally, the network’s veterans The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (2.3 million total viewers, 1.5 million adults 18-49) and The Colbert Report (1.8 million total viewers, 1.3 million adults 18-49) posted their most-watched episodes of the year and logged season highs among adults and young men.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Highs For Comedy Central's 'Tosh,' Daily Show' & 'Colbert'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Winter Olympics: NBC Adds Adam Rippon, But Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes
- Olympics Ratings Fall To 2018 Low On 2nd Saturday; Steady With Sochi 2014
- LeBron James Speaks Out On “Shut Up And Dribble” Comments
- Channel 4 Dates Weinstein Scandal Doc
- ASC Awards: ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Wins For Theatrical, 'The Crown' Tops TV — Complete Winners List
- Skier Lindsey Vonn Trolled For Super-G Loss, But Finds Defender In ESPN’s Foudy