Comedy Central’s Tosh.0 continued to set new ratings records on Wednesday with new series-high marks among men 18-24 (5.0 rating) and men 18-34 (3.7 rating) and tying a series-high in adults 18-49 with 1.9 million viewers in the demo tuning in. (The show’s total viewer tally was 2.4 million.) Additionally, the network’s veterans The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (2.3 million total viewers, 1.5 million adults 18-49) and The Colbert Report (1.8 million total viewers, 1.3 million adults 18-49) posted their most-watched episodes of the year and logged season highs among adults and young men.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Highs For Comedy Central's 'Tosh,' Daily Show' & 'Colbert'
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
'Alice' Sees $65M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.6M; 'X-Men' Cumes $186M - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- Annabella Sciorra & Aaron Poole Sign With Abrams Artists Agency; Pantheon Inks Donovan W. Carter, Eva Marcille
- ‘SYTYCD’ & ‘Mistresses’ Off To Slow Start On Memorial Day Against Ratings Record-Breaking NBA Game 7, ‘Roots…
- Netflix Orders 1980s Female Wrestling Comedy Series ‘GLOW’ From Jenji Kohan
- Skyler Gisondo Cast In ‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Netflix Comedy Series
- ‘Top 30’ News Series Set For June Premiere On Fox TV Stations
- Michael Dann Dies: Longtime CBS Programming Chief Was 94