Comedy Central’s Tosh.0 continued to set new ratings records on Wednesday with new series-high marks among men 18-24 (5.0 rating) and men 18-34 (3.7 rating) and tying a series-high in adults 18-49 with 1.9 million viewers in the demo tuning in. (The show’s total viewer tally was 2.4 million.) Additionally, the network’s veterans The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (2.3 million total viewers, 1.5 million adults 18-49) and The Colbert Report (1.8 million total viewers, 1.3 million adults 18-49) posted their most-watched episodes of the year and logged season highs among adults and young men.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Highs For Comedy Central's 'Tosh,' Daily Show' & 'Colbert'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- Amazon & Netflix Lead Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards Winners- Full List
- ‘Real Time’: Elizabeth Warren Ignores Bill Maher’s “Pocahontas” Joke
- WGA & AMPTP Talks To Resume On Sunday As Contract Deadline Looms
- PILOTS 2017: Early Pre-Screenings Buzz
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’: Hacker Says He Stole New Season, Demands Ransom From Netflix
- ABC Buys Time Loop Mystery ‘Echo Point’ From ‘Good Neighbor’ Scribe & Safehouse