Comedy Central’s Tosh.0 continued to set new ratings records on Wednesday with new series-high marks among men 18-24 (5.0 rating) and men 18-34 (3.7 rating) and tying a series-high in adults 18-49 with 1.9 million viewers in the demo tuning in. (The show’s total viewer tally was 2.4 million.) Additionally, the network’s veterans The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (2.3 million total viewers, 1.5 million adults 18-49) and The Colbert Report (1.8 million total viewers, 1.3 million adults 18-49) posted their most-watched episodes of the year and logged season highs among adults and young men.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Highs For Comedy Central's 'Tosh,' Daily Show' & 'Colbert'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
'The Expendables 4' Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & 'Rambo 5' Sell To China In Eight-Figure Co-Fi Deal
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Latest TV News
- ‘Disenchantment’ Teases First Look At Fantastical Characters Of The Very Adult Netflix Animated Series
- CBS Prepares To Challenge Last-Minute Bylaw Change Ahead Of Vote To Reduce Shari Redstone’s Control
- Clint Walker Dies: TV’s ‘Cheyenne’ Star & One Of The Dirty Dozen Was 90
- Damon Lindelof’s Open Letter To ‘Watchmen’ Fans Says HBO Adaptation Will Be An Original Story
- ‘Impulse’: Keon Alexander Set To Recur In Doug Liman’s YouTube Red Series
- New Hollywood Podcast: Will Yun Lee Talks ‘The Good Doctor’, The Challenges For Asian American Actors