Monday night’s premiere of reality series Hardcore Pawn scored trueTV’s highest-rated series debut ever with 2 million viewers; 1 million of them adults 18-49. This marks the first RDF USA series overseen by chief creative officer Natalka Znak. Meanwhile, The Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff on Sunday pulled in 3.5 million total viewers and 2.5 million adults 18-49, ranking as the No.1 basic cable show of the night with adults and improving over last year’s Comedy Central Roast of Joan Rivers by 40% in the 18-49 demo.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Hardcore Pawn' Debut Scores For TruTV, David Hasselhoff Roast Boosts Comedy Central
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles