Monday night’s premiere of reality series Hardcore Pawn scored trueTV’s highest-rated series debut ever with 2 million viewers; 1 million of them adults 18-49. This marks the first RDF USA series overseen by chief creative officer Natalka Znak. Meanwhile, The Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff on Sunday pulled in 3.5 million total viewers and 2.5 million adults 18-49, ranking as the No.1 basic cable show of the night with adults and improving over last year’s Comedy Central Roast of Joan Rivers by 40% in the 18-49 demo.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Hardcore Pawn' Debut Scores For TruTV, David Hasselhoff Roast Boosts Comedy Central
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview