Monday night’s premiere of reality series Hardcore Pawn scored trueTV’s highest-rated series debut ever with 2 million viewers; 1 million of them adults 18-49. This marks the first RDF USA series overseen by chief creative officer Natalka Znak. Meanwhile, The Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff on Sunday pulled in 3.5 million total viewers and 2.5 million adults 18-49, ranking as the No.1 basic cable show of the night with adults and improving over last year’s Comedy Central Roast of Joan Rivers by 40% in the 18-49 demo.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Hardcore Pawn' Debut Scores For TruTV, David Hasselhoff Roast Boosts Comedy Central
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- HBO Developing Musical Comedy From Bruce Eric Kaplan
- Mark Burnett & Roma Downey Producing Guardian Angels Drama For NBC
- Ellen Pompeo To Produce Cop Drama For ABC
- Astronaut Family Comedy Lands At ABC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Bow Wow To Co-Star In CBS' 'CSI: Cyber'
- TBS To Air First Season Of CBS Comedy 'Mom'