The season finale of Fox’s reality series Hell’s Kitchen was easily the highest-rated program last night with a 3.2 rating/11 share among adults 18-49, flat with last week’s season high. It was down from last season’s finale but it aired in-season. At 9 PM, Fox’s new Gordon Ramsay series Masterchef (2.7/8) was up 4% from last week, helping Fox to dominate the night. ABC’s reality duo of Wipeout and Shaq Vs. was down. Wipeout (2.6/8) was down 10% and matched its original Tuesday rating of the summer. Shaq (1.4/4) was down 22% from its season premiere last week. NBC’s two-hour America’s Got Talent (2.9/9) was flat with last week. CW’s Canadian import 18 to Life (0.3/1) fell even further from its minuscule debut last week. The rest of the broadcast nets’ programming was comprised of repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Fox Wins With 'Hell's Kitchen' Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Sets Code of Conduct
- Lea Thompson To Co-Star In Fox Comedy Pilot ‘Our People’ From Lee Daniels
- ‘Fam’ CBS Comedy Pilot Casts Odessa Adlon; Dennis Andres Joins ABC’s ‘Greatest American Hero’
- Olympics Draws 16.4M Total Viewers, Lowest Weeknight Result Of 2018 – Update