The season finale of Fox’s reality series Hell’s Kitchen was easily the highest-rated program last night with a 3.2 rating/11 share among adults 18-49, flat with last week’s season high. It was down from last season’s finale but it aired in-season. At 9 PM, Fox’s new Gordon Ramsay series Masterchef (2.7/8) was up 4% from last week, helping Fox to dominate the night. ABC’s reality duo of Wipeout and Shaq Vs. was down. Wipeout (2.6/8) was down 10% and matched its original Tuesday rating of the summer. Shaq (1.4/4) was down 22% from its season premiere last week. NBC’s two-hour America’s Got Talent (2.9/9) was flat with last week. CW’s Canadian import 18 to Life (0.3/1) fell even further from its minuscule debut last week. The rest of the broadcast nets’ programming was comprised of repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Fox Wins With 'Hell's Kitchen' Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?