The season finale of Fox’s reality series Hell’s Kitchen was easily the highest-rated program last night with a 3.2 rating/11 share among adults 18-49, flat with last week’s season high. It was down from last season’s finale but it aired in-season. At 9 PM, Fox’s new Gordon Ramsay series Masterchef (2.7/8) was up 4% from last week, helping Fox to dominate the night. ABC’s reality duo of Wipeout and Shaq Vs. was down. Wipeout (2.6/8) was down 10% and matched its original Tuesday rating of the summer. Shaq (1.4/4) was down 22% from its season premiere last week. NBC’s two-hour America’s Got Talent (2.9/9) was flat with last week. CW’s Canadian import 18 to Life (0.3/1) fell even further from its minuscule debut last week. The rest of the broadcast nets’ programming was comprised of repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Fox Wins With 'Hell's Kitchen' Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest TV News
- Velocity Revs Up 2017-18 Programming Slate; Unveils 3 New Series; 13 Returning Franchises
- ‘Rescue Dog To Super Dog’ Unscripted Series Greenlighted By Animal Planet
- Amazon Lands Barry Jenkins & Plan B’s 'Underground Railroad' Limited Series
- FYI’s 2017 Programming Slate Includes Nine New Series, Five Returning Series
- 'Big Bang Theory’ Star Johnny Galecki Teams With Science Channel For 'SciJinks'
- ‘Cash Cab’: Revamped Series Returns To Discovery