The season finale of Fox’s reality series Hell’s Kitchen was easily the highest-rated program last night with a 3.2 rating/11 share among adults 18-49, flat with last week’s season high. It was down from last season’s finale but it aired in-season. At 9 PM, Fox’s new Gordon Ramsay series Masterchef (2.7/8) was up 4% from last week, helping Fox to dominate the night. ABC’s reality duo of Wipeout and Shaq Vs. was down. Wipeout (2.6/8) was down 10% and matched its original Tuesday rating of the summer. Shaq (1.4/4) was down 22% from its season premiere last week. NBC’s two-hour America’s Got Talent (2.9/9) was flat with last week. CW’s Canadian import 18 to Life (0.3/1) fell even further from its minuscule debut last week. The rest of the broadcast nets’ programming was comprised of repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Fox Wins With 'Hell's Kitchen' Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest TV News
- Netflix Scales Chinese Entry Wall By Striking Licensing Deal With iQiyi
- ‘Rainbow Rangers’: Nickelodeon Acquires CGI-Animated Preschool Series From Genius Brands Int’l
- Directors’ Fortnight Adds Title; Karlovy Vary Sets Tributes – Global Briefs
- Henrik Bastin Re-Ups As CEO At Fabrik Entertainment
- Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred “You Wouldn't Be In The…
- ‘Bates Motel’ Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?