The season finale of Fox’s reality series Hell’s Kitchen was easily the highest-rated program last night with a 3.2 rating/11 share among adults 18-49, flat with last week’s season high. It was down from last season’s finale but it aired in-season. At 9 PM, Fox’s new Gordon Ramsay series Masterchef (2.7/8) was up 4% from last week, helping Fox to dominate the night. ABC’s reality duo of Wipeout and Shaq Vs. was down. Wipeout (2.6/8) was down 10% and matched its original Tuesday rating of the summer. Shaq (1.4/4) was down 22% from its season premiere last week. NBC’s two-hour America’s Got Talent (2.9/9) was flat with last week. CW’s Canadian import 18 to Life (0.3/1) fell even further from its minuscule debut last week. The rest of the broadcast nets’ programming was comprised of repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Fox Wins With 'Hell's Kitchen' Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Modern Family’ Young Adult Cast Members Ink New Deals With Pay Bumps
- ‘Candy’ Crushed In Sunday Ratings
- PalmStar Media Closes Near $12M National Lampoon Deal; Can Laugh Brand Regain Luster?
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Jared Kushner Repeats “I Did Not Collude” Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
- ‘The Oath’: Robert Gossett & Isaac Keys Set To Recur In Crackle Drama Series