It looks like the summer TV season will wrap the way it started, with CBS’s all-rerun Monday lineup easily topping the night. The network’s comedies The Big Bang Theory (2.8 rating/7 share among adults 18-49, 8.8 million viewers overall) and Two and a Half Men (2.6/7, 9.0 million) were the top programs of the night. Despite featuring the much-hyped announcement of the next Dancing with the Stars cast, ABC’s Bachelor Pad (2.0/6) didn’t get a boost and finished flat with last week. Dating in the Dark (1.5/4) was up a tenth. Following a House rerun (1.3/4) on Fox, an original Lie To Me (1.7/5) was down a tenth from last week. NBC aired an America’s Got Talent repeat (1.3/4) and Dateline (1.3/4), which was down 7% from its last original on Aug. 16.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS Wins Quiet Late Summer Monday With Repeats
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’
- Justice Department Settles Suit Over DirecTV’s Effort To Keep Dodgers Games Dark – Update
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison