It looks like the summer TV season will wrap the way it started, with CBS’s all-rerun Monday lineup easily topping the night. The network’s comedies The Big Bang Theory (2.8 rating/7 share among adults 18-49, 8.8 million viewers overall) and Two and a Half Men (2.6/7, 9.0 million) were the top programs of the night. Despite featuring the much-hyped announcement of the next Dancing with the Stars cast, ABC’s Bachelor Pad (2.0/6) didn’t get a boost and finished flat with last week. Dating in the Dark (1.5/4) was up a tenth. Following a House rerun (1.3/4) on Fox, an original Lie To Me (1.7/5) was down a tenth from last week. NBC aired an America’s Got Talent repeat (1.3/4) and Dateline (1.3/4), which was down 7% from its last original on Aug. 16.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS Wins Quiet Late Summer Monday With Repeats
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS
- Kevin Falls Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Sells University Drama To Fox
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'