CBS’ Big Brother (2.4/8 in adults 18-49) at 8 PM was the highest-rated program by a mile last night. It was up 9% from last week. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance result show (1.8/6) at 9 PM was down 10% and tied for No.1 in the hour with ABC’s Rookie Blue (1.8/6), which was flat with last week. ABC News: Boston Med (1.3/4) at 10 PM was up 8%. The rest was all repeats, with CBS’ The Mentalist (1.3/4) scoring the highest, tying Boston Med at 10 PM. In yet another tie, ABC and CBS shared the top place for the night in 18-49 with a 1.6/5. (CBS edged ABC in total viewers with 6.7 mil vs. 6.1 mil.)
Ratings Rat Race: 'Big Brother' Tops Night
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump’s Not Racist, Sarah Sanders Assures Us, Citing ‘The Apprentice’
- PBS CEO Paula Kerger Takes Questions On Charlie Rose, Tavis Smiley At TCA
- Matt Damon Tells ‘Today’ He’s Sorry For Sexual Assault Comments: “Wish I’d Listened A Lot More Before I Weighed In”…
- Fox Television Stations Renew ‘Page Six TV’ Through 2018-2019 Season
- ‘Nicky Jam: El Ganador’ Bio-Series To Premiere On Netflix
- HBO, ‘Real Housewives’ Among Winners At Reality Breakthrough Awards — NATPE