Well, this is a bad joke. Hulu hasn’t even proven people will pay $9.99 a month for the subscription service — yet NBC Universal, News Corp, and the Walt Disney Corp think it’s got what it takes to do a public offering in this lousy IPO environment as soon as this Fall? Today, The New York Times has the exclusive noting that, “despite its status as a big player in online video, the company currently makes little in the way of profit”. So which proposed-in-the-press IPO will be the bigger giggle: Hulu’s or Relativity Media’s?
NYT: Hulu Readying Itself For $2B IPO?
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News Reveals "Smoking Gun" That They're Spying On Andrea Tantaros, Claims Ex-Host's Lawyer Amidst Sanctions Move By Newser
Latest TV News
- Isabella Rossellini Talks Movies, Makeup & How Brando’s ‘Godfather’ Inspired Her ‘Shut Eye’ Role – The…
- ‘The Voice’ Tops ‘Dancing With the Stars’ As Both Eye Finale Lows
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Trailer: First Extended Look At Season 7
- Freeform Hires Tricia Melton As SVP Marketing
- Diane Keaton’s AFI Life Achievement Tribute Sets TNT Airdate, Cinematographer Also To Be Feted
- Ellen DeGeneres Eyes Stand-Up Return With Netflix Comedy Special