Here is news that none of the theater chains or film studios want publicized: New York City’s latest bed bug infestation has expanded into movie theaters. Audience members have reported bites at Times Square’s AMC Empire 25 and in Harlem’s AMC Magic Johnson 9, according to news reports. Yuck! Since then, there’ve been inspections, exterminations, seat replacements, and more inspections. At least this time, no one is denying there’s a problem. (Whereas rumors of a bed bug problem last Thanksgiving was denied by NYC theater chains.) Then again, the current outbreak in NYC office buildings and retail stores have received massive publicity. Suggestions for moviegoers include 1) select washable attire, 2) isolate clothing and shoes upon returning home, 3) dump into a hot wash and dry as soon as possible, 4) leave purses and bags back at home, 5) inspect the popcorn for anything that moves.
Moviegoers, Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report