EXCLUSIVE: Canadian actor Noah Reid has landed the lead in SyFy’s pilot Three Inches. The project, from Fox TV Studios and Landscape Entertainment, centers on Walter (Reid), a twentysomething underachiever who acquires a seemingly worthless superpower after getting struck by lightning: he can move any object three inches with his mind. He goes on to recruit a team of fellow heroes, each with their own less-than-spectacular abilities. Jace Alexander is set to direct the pilot from a script by Harley Peyton. Reid, who has appeared on a number of Canadian series, is repped by Toronto’s Gary Goddard Agency. Three Inches is one of two pilots SyFy has in the works, along with Alphas.
Noah Reid To Star In SyFy's 'Three Inches'
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Andreeva
- Fox Nabs Legal Drama From Alexandra Cunningham & Film 44 As Put Pilot
- Greg Garcia To Produce NBC Comedy With Sebastian Maniscalco Eyed To Star
- 'Bachelor Party' Comedy Series Inspired By Movie Set At ABC As Put Pilot
- Julie Anne Robinson Sells Drama With Shondaland, 'No Angels' Comedy Adaptation With Amblin To ABC
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Neal Baer & Alexandra McNally
- 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Full-Season Orders At CW