EXCLUSIVE: Canadian actor Noah Reid has landed the lead in SyFy’s pilot Three Inches. The project, from Fox TV Studios and Landscape Entertainment, centers on Walter (Reid), a twentysomething underachiever who acquires a seemingly worthless superpower after getting struck by lightning: he can move any object three inches with his mind. He goes on to recruit a team of fellow heroes, each with their own less-than-spectacular abilities. Jace Alexander is set to direct the pilot from a script by Harley Peyton. Reid, who has appeared on a number of Canadian series, is repped by Toronto’s Gary Goddard Agency. Three Inches is one of two pilots SyFy has in the works, along with Alphas.
Noah Reid To Star In SyFy's 'Three Inches'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'