EXCLUSIVE: Canadian actor Noah Reid has landed the lead in SyFy’s pilot Three Inches. The project, from Fox TV Studios and Landscape Entertainment, centers on Walter (Reid), a twentysomething underachiever who acquires a seemingly worthless superpower after getting struck by lightning: he can move any object three inches with his mind. He goes on to recruit a team of fellow heroes, each with their own less-than-spectacular abilities. Jace Alexander is set to direct the pilot from a script by Harley Peyton. Reid, who has appeared on a number of Canadian series, is repped by Toronto’s Gary Goddard Agency. Three Inches is one of two pilots SyFy has in the works, along with Alphas.
Noah Reid To Star In SyFy's 'Three Inches'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- 'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC
- Elizabeth Banks To Produce & Direct ABC Comedy From Caroline Williams
- Ex-NBA Star Baron Davis Gets Comedy About His Life Produced By Jake Johnson
- DirecTV Picks Up 'Downton Abbey' Parody Series 'The Britishes' From Electus Digital
- 'Phantom Of The Opera' Drama Set At ABC With Marc Cherry Producing