EXCLUSIVE: Canadian actor Noah Reid has landed the lead in SyFy’s pilot Three Inches. The project, from Fox TV Studios and Landscape Entertainment, centers on Walter (Reid), a twentysomething underachiever who acquires a seemingly worthless superpower after getting struck by lightning: he can move any object three inches with his mind. He goes on to recruit a team of fellow heroes, each with their own less-than-spectacular abilities. Jace Alexander is set to direct the pilot from a script by Harley Peyton. Reid, who has appeared on a number of Canadian series, is repped by Toronto’s Gary Goddard Agency. Three Inches is one of two pilots SyFy has in the works, along with Alphas.
Noah Reid To Star In SyFy's 'Three Inches'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- CBS Orders ‘TKO’ Obstacle Course Reality Series From Mark Burnett For Summer
- ‘The Dangerous Book For Boys’ Gets Premiere Date On Amazon Prime
- Sterling K. Brown & Bill Hader To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In March
- Pilot Season 2018: The Overachievers List
- ‘True Detective’: Sarah Gadon & Emily Nelson Set To Recur On Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- ‘Valor’ Star Christina Ochoa Cast In ‘A Million Little Things’ ABC Drama Pilot