EXCLUSIVE: Neil Marshall, whose period action film Centurion opens today, has been set to direct Underground, a David Cohen-scripted horror thriller set in the world of gourmet underground supper clubs. Now, considering the cannibalism that Marshall featured in his post-apocalyptic film Doomsday, who knows what he’s putting on the menu? I asked the producers for clarity and was told the protagonist is an ambitious young chef who ventures into the terrifying underbelly of extreme cuisine. The film’s produced by Taka Ichise and Erin Eggers of Ozla Pictures, along with Cohen and Jeremy Platt. ICM, which reps Marshall and Cohen and just signed Ozla Pictures, is packaging the film. Marshall’s managed by Principato Young, Cohen by Generate.
Neil Marshall Ordering Up Extreme Cuisine
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'