EXCLUSIVE: Neil Marshall, whose period action film Centurion opens today, has been set to direct Underground, a David Cohen-scripted horror thriller set in the world of gourmet underground supper clubs. Now, considering the cannibalism that Marshall featured in his post-apocalyptic film Doomsday, who knows what he’s putting on the menu? I asked the producers for clarity and was told the protagonist is an ambitious young chef who ventures into the terrifying underbelly of extreme cuisine. The film’s produced by Taka Ichise and Erin Eggers of Ozla Pictures, along with Cohen and Jeremy Platt. ICM, which reps Marshall and Cohen and just signed Ozla Pictures, is packaging the film. Marshall’s managed by Principato Young, Cohen by Generate.
Neil Marshall Ordering Up Extreme Cuisine
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Let's Be Cops' Helmer Luke Greenfield Closes Fox Deal For Next Pic
- Liam Neeson Sweet On Harlan Coben's 'Tell No One'
- Ridley Scott, Giannina Facio Acquire Faith-Based 'Embraced By The Light'
- RatPac Entertainment Sets Paul Neinstein To Be COO
- Toronto: 'The Dead Lands' Acquired By Magnet In NA Rights Deal
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Katey Sagal Mothers Vinny Pazienza In Fight Pic 'Bleed For This'